Bron speaks

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Didn't like that shot he made @ Z.

I never got him getting fined for not shaking hands, it's something that happens regularly Reg Season, Playoffs & Finals.
It's not a shot at Z who is just not a low post center. Mike Brown said the same thing about finally getting low post threat, too. Zydrunas would agree, too.

I mean its not like they were running around with Kwame Brown and Darko Milicic. Z was a legit center. I guess if you want to say they finally got a low postthreat that would probably command double teams, then yea.

It's not a shot at Z.

Hell.. his midrange game is better than LeBron! ...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by acidicality

"Wow," said James about center Shaquille O'Neal. "Anytime you can get a guy like that. . . . I was asked by [management], 'Would you like him to be a part of this team?' and I said, 'Of course.' I've never had a low-post presence since I've been in the league. I love it."
large_Zydrunas-Ilgauskas-my-cleveland.jpg
Z is a soft shooting big man. His bread and butter is pick 'n pop. Heck, he hardly even dunks
laugh.gif

Dude does next to nothing in the low post offensively. Why does LeBron always comment on stuff like a month after the fact?

I never got him getting fined for not shaking hands, it's something that happens regularly Reg Season, Playoffs & Finals.
He got fined for skipping out on the media. That's an automatic fine.

Z is not neccesarily considered a big-presence. Yea hes 7"3 but hes barely pushing 250 lbs. Dude is frail, had 6 foot surgeries and has a SF state ofmind.

Shaq? 7"2, 320 knockin boards down.

I love how Lebron is calling the shots in the organization. Bron = Captian, coach, GM and owner
laugh.gif

Lebron aint goin anywhere.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He got fined for skipping out on the media. That's an automatic fine.

I know that but the Official Press Release from the NBA Head Office also including him not shaking hands.

LeBron is a great player but most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth makes him look stupid.

the more he speaks the worse he sounds...

he should just let his play do the talking...

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

When Zydrunes was healthy his back to the basket game was as good as anybody.
And exactly how long has it been since Z was "healthy"?

thats a slap in the face to Z. he has been the only good player that lebron has had since he entered the league. and Z does have low post game. he does quite abit down there. he also has mid range. hes just not very mobile.

Originally Posted by gametheory

thats a slap in the face to Z. he has been the only good player that lebron has had since he entered the league. and Z does have low post game. he does quite a bit down there. he also has mid range. hes just not very mobile.

f8b1674393eb88d90588567656d0e7bd068191c7.pjpg

lebron james said:
I never told anyone to confiscate any tapes," James said. "Nike has a no-videotape policy at pickup games. Now that LeBron is involved, it's blown up.

speaking in the third person with no sense of irony.

the douchiness level grows ever higher.

Back
Top Bottom