BRON KOBE PICS FROM LAST NIGHT , few more up

thanks Ru, yeah those seats were pretty sick.

i could have put the tags in a more discreet location, yes, but i dont want to. i said im picky about my pics since i take thousands and only keep a few greatones. the ones i posted werent the best ones, but i still dont want to see them on ISS or as someones myspace background. taking a decent pic isnt easy, youunderstand. i was pumped for the christmas day game but the way the heat are playing, its losing its luster. i still like seeing shaq though, even if hes notin his prime, seeing him in person is somethin.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

^ Not even close. Next time Lamar goes to his right will be his first

Stop him going left. If his jumper is on, he's almost impossible to guard.

yeah, once every 20 games.

odom is a superSTAR
laugh.gif

nice pics...

the ones i posted werent the best ones, but i still dont want to see them on ISS or as someones myspace background.

hey I can't blame you...post some more though, I don't care if it's tagged all over the place

Man, he really needs to stop that sar on his head.

There's no way he's an all star.

I've said it before on here, but he really seems to lack heart, in my opinion. I know dude is an awesome guy, but I just see no tenacity in his game. I seea lot of talent, decent (at best) decision making, and... that's about it.

viewimage.asp

greatestNT.jpg

fsNT.jpg

bronNT.jpg

again sorry for the massive tags on some of em, i dont care about most of em but the few i like, id like to keep em to myself. villagephotos uploadercompressed it pretty grainy anyways but heres a few more from my seats.

thanks for the complement. trust me, the pics on my computer are clear! its the villagephoto site compressing them to make them ok to host. if not theyd makeninjahoods pics look tiny. plus, that is the best camera i am allowed to take into the arena. i did the research and any camera with a removable lens isconsidered professional and not allowed.

I thought the star was something to do with the starlight foundation (for sick kids), he doesnt seem like he has that sort of ego.
Just a guess tho.

I thought that it must have some significant meaning. Nope. And its only going to get worse.
"Every month, I'm going to get another star placed on my head,'' Odom said. "Then another and another. Hopefully by All-Star, I'll be an All-Star.''

if you're taking over 400 pictures a game, shouldn't you get a better camera? no offense.

Originally Posted by 650

if you're taking over 400 pictures a game, shouldn't you get a better camera? no offense.
thanks for the complement. trust me, the pics on my computer are clear! its the villagephoto site compressing them to make them ok to host. if not theyd make ninjahoods pics look tiny. plus, that is the best camera i am allowed to take into the arena. i did the research and any camera with a removable lens is considered professional and not allowed.

belle155 those are some great pics, but did youmove seats during the game? the first pics look like they were taken from a different angle than the last set of pics.

Hey Belle, nice pics! Been wondering if you had a good shot at Kobe's AZKIII? Like a close up or something? Thanks!

no, same seats the whole game. the 3 on this page are on my side of the court, the other one with 'mean bron' were on the far side of the court. ididnt switch seats at all during the game. thanks to the NTers who read too. the best of the best pics i usually get mailed to the house as 8x10s and they aregreat. if i knew of a better hosting site id do that and you could see how clear they are.

Belle, upload those pictures to PhotoBucket ( it won't compress them). Also, it makes it really easy to post in NT threads because Yuku and photobucketwork together.

Tell me what camera you got, those are ballin zoom. i once snuck in my sony camera that had a 5 inch lens on it and took some good pictures...to bad there wasonly like 3 mins left in the game and all the stars sat down...

Back
Top Bottom