BRON KOBE PICS FROM LAST NIGHT , few more up

i was lookin thru my pics from last nights game and i noticed it looks like he has a big tat of a star on the left side of his head??

a few game pics from last night are below. none of lamars tat/haircut. i dont really care that much, just askin...

No it's a haircut design.

I swear after every nationaly televised Laker game somone starts a thread asking this question.
laugh.gif

Lock this thread up already.

oh so its the opposite of dan gibsons, gibson cuts out a star and a star is all lamar leaves behind. together theyd have 1 normal haircut

Lamar = One of the top 5 most talented players you've ever seen play the game

And thats the truth

i heard his barber put that because he predicted this is the year Lamar would be an all-star

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

^ Not even close. Next time Lamar goes to his right will be his first

Stop him going left. If his jumper is on, he's almost impossible to guard.

And thats the truth

That's a BOLD statement....I will say this, Lamar Odom has one of the most unique skill sets you will ever find in a basketball player. I think he couldhave been way better than what his career has turned out to be. He never got the most out of his talent, and that is sad. He has had a nice career, but itcould have been better. Here is a guy who should/could have averaged 20/10/6. Is it his heart/passion? I dunno, but when he came out of URI, I thought he wasdestined to NBA stardom.

Sorry for all the tags, but I'm real picky about my pics. I took over 400 last night and got a few that are photoshop/print/frame worthy and I dont wantthem copied. These arent the best ones but these are the ones ill post. Now that I look at em, my villagephotos uploader compressed the hell out of em andthey dont look nearly as good as the original files. anyways, heres a few pics from last night...

faceoffNT.jpg

jerseys2NT.jpg

I take a ton of pics at every cavs game and I'm getting pretty good at it. Only thing is the more I take the more I don;t like. I took over 400 and wouldprobably print out and frame about 5 of em but those 5 are really nice.

And thats the truth

And people will laugh at that, for sure.

He lacks that "Basketball IQ" that most stars have.

Even if you are not the most talented player on the floor, just the fact that you have baskeball smarts will get you on the team.

Originally Posted by belle155

Sorry for all the tags, but I'm real picky about my pics. I took over 400 last night and got a few that are photoshop/print/frame worthy and I dont want them copied. These arent the best ones but these are the ones ill post. Now that I look at em, my villagephotos uploader compressed the hell out of em and they dont look nearly as good as the original files. anyways, heres a few pics from last night...

faceoffNT.jpg

jerseys2NT.jpg

I take a ton of pics at every cavs game and I'm getting pretty good at it. Only thing is the more I take the more I don;t like. I took over 400 and would probably print out and frame about 5 of em but those 5 are really nice.
Good Pics Belle!... look like good seats too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom