Bringing beat Jordans back to Deadstock!!

Whats up fellow Nike talkers. I have been restoring sneakers for a long time and everyone has that one pair of Kicks that they wish they didnt beat up. I can bring them back from the dead. If you guys have a minute. Check out my page on Facebook at Renegade Restorations. Let me know what you guys think and if you guys have any questions. Hit me up. The link is below in my signature
Here is a couple of examples of what I have done.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Whats up fellow Nike talkers. I have been restoring sneakers for a long time and everyone has that one pair of Kicks that they wish they didnt beat up. I can bring them back from the dead. If you guys have a minute. Check out my page on Facebook at Renegade Restorations. Let me know what you guys think and if you guys have any questions. Hit me up. The link is below in my signature
Here is a couple of examples of what I have done.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

I own a pair of OG 13's that need some restoring 
frown.gif

Very impressive work btw. 

Thanks guys. If your interested send me some pics to my email at [email protected] and i will see what I can do.

I use a decreasing method that involves and iron and steaming.

Good job politix! ISS forums is filled with all these methods on restoring shoes, I wonder why NT isn't close to their guides. I pretty much learned all my restoring/caring/sea glowing, etc methods from ISS but stayed a loyal NT lurker since 2001 and member since 08.
laugh.gif

by the way, do you repair crumbled soles? I read about using some sort of caulk to fill and shape crumbled areas of the midsole on ISS but never got around to try it..

Good job politix! ISS forums is filled with all these methods on restoring shoes, I wonder why NT isn't close to their guides. I pretty much learned all my restoring/caring/sea glowing, etc methods from ISS but stayed a loyal NT lurker since 2001 and member since 08.
laugh.gif

by the way, do you repair crumbled soles? I read about using some sort of caulk to fill and shape crumbled areas of the midsole on ISS but never got around to try it..

Excellent work man! I wish I would've known you when I had my old XIII's....
tired.gif

I do have a pair of 99' Black/Metallic V's that have aged sued in the toe box and a yellowed sole can you still fix these?

Excellent work man! I wish I would've known you when I had my old XIII's....
tired.gif

I do have a pair of 99' Black/Metallic V's that have aged sued in the toe box and a yellowed sole can you still fix these?

Daver: I have fixed crumbled midsoles and yeah the ISS forums are a little more detailed as far as restorations go.

I appreciate the comments fellas. Anybody that is interested. Send the pics to my email at [email protected] and let me kmow what you want done and
we can go from there.

Daver: I have fixed crumbled midsoles and yeah the ISS forums are a little more detailed as far as restorations go.

I appreciate the comments fellas. Anybody that is interested. Send the pics to my email at [email protected] and let me kmow what you want done and
we can go from there.

The "decreasing by ironing" method is horrible for your shoes(burning up the leather and softening it)....sure, if you want them to stay DS, then it's fine...but if you decide to wear it again, the shoes will crease horribly.

Nevertheless, great restoration work.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom