Brides maids might be the funniest movie i have ever seen.

who else saw this movie?  its got kristen wiig and maya rudolph from SNL.   the girl from Reno 911. and erin from the office.    
funnier than dumb and dumber,  40 year old,  knocked up,  wedding crashers,  forgetting sarah marshall imo.  

who else saw this movie?  its got kristen wiig and maya rudolph from SNL.   the girl from Reno 911. and erin from the office.    
funnier than dumb and dumber,  40 year old,  knocked up,  wedding crashers,  forgetting sarah marshall imo.  

I didnt like it. it was dull and corny. the actresses were terrible too, imo.

I didnt like it. it was dull and corny. the actresses were terrible too, imo.

i want to check it out, i'm a big fan of Wiig, Rudolph and Officer Johnson from Reno
is Leslie Mann (Apatow's wife) in it too?

i want to check it out, i'm a big fan of Wiig, Rudolph and Officer Johnson from Reno
is Leslie Mann (Apatow's wife) in it too?

It's gotten great reviews, I plan on seeing it soon, but I'm not expecting it to be cracking my top 5 comedies by any means.

It's gotten great reviews, I plan on seeing it soon, but I'm not expecting it to be cracking my top 5 comedies by any means.

Currently at 91% on Rotten Tomatoes... I might have to check it out. Kristen Wiig is hilarious

Currently at 91% on Rotten Tomatoes... I might have to check it out. Kristen Wiig is hilarious

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

A comedy with all women? Doesn't look that funny to me.
Agreed plus I'm not a fan of female comedians and their attempts at humor.

Maya Rudolph is gross.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

A comedy with all women? Doesn't look that funny to me.
Agreed plus I'm not a fan of female comedians and their attempts at humor.

Maya Rudolph is gross.

I watched it the other night and it was one of the funnier movies I've seen in a while...
For those of you who don't know this was directed by Paul Feig, who has directed a bunch of episodes of The Office, Arrested Development, Weeds and a bunch of other shows.

He also co-wrote/created Freaks and Geeks.

I watched it the other night and it was one of the funnier movies I've seen in a while...
For those of you who don't know this was directed by Paul Feig, who has directed a bunch of episodes of The Office, Arrested Development, Weeds and a bunch of other shows.

He also co-wrote/created Freaks and Geeks.

I wanted to go on Friday with my husband but he didn't want to cuz he thought it was a chick flick
indifferent.gif

I definitely gotta go see it.

I wanted to go on Friday with my husband but he didn't want to cuz he thought it was a chick flick
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

indifferent.gif

I'll go with you...

I've had a crush on you for years
happy.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom