Bred 4 LC(Bought from eBay)

sharzzz

formerly shoaks
Legit check please bought these from ebay. If you need more pics I'll post them. They look legit to me but need your opinions.

100% authentic 2012 black cement 4s
great shoes, but the paint cracks at the midsole after a few wears. happened to my pair

To me they're called bred 4s, I actually didn't know they were called black cement 4s. I believe it says black cement on the box as well.

Sounds weird to me as grey is minor on this shoe.
Yea they are called the bred 4s too. It's that cement grey on midsole where the WC4 and BC4 get their nickname from. It says black/cement grey on the box too

Last edited:
Nothing to add... just bookmarking this thread for my own purposes (on the hunt for a pair too lol)....

100% authentic 2012 black cement 4s
great shoes, but the paint cracks at the midsole after a few wears. happened to my pair
Yea I'm probably going to have to paint the midsole when the happens, it sucks that that happens to these great shoes though :smh:

Last edited:

Nothing to add... just bookmarking this thread for my own purposes (on the hunt for a pair too lol)....
Yea man from what I've learned on the 4s is that you need to look for the dots inside the waffle tab to be big and there should be 5-9 dots and the "twentytwelve" on the tongue and you should be good

Yea man from what I've learned on the 4s is that you need to look for the dots inside the waffle tab to be big and there should be 5-9 dots and the "twentytwelve" on the tongue and you should be good
I believe it's 6-8 dots. Fakes typically have 5 skinny dots. My fake bred 4s had 5 skinny dots. I've never seen 9 dots on any of them before.

Last edited:
I believe it's 6-8 dots. Fakes typically have 5 skinny dots. My fake bred 4s had 5 skinny dots. I've never seen 9 dots on any of them before.
Oh yea my bad yea it's 6-8 dots. My fake toros had 5 skinny dots too.

Oh yea my bad yea it's 6-8 dots. My fake toros had 5 skinny dots too.
Yeah, important point about the dots is the fake ones are flat, like if they were painted, whereas legit one are kinda thick, you can feel them when you touch the waffle tab

Yeah, important point about the dots is the fake ones are flat, like if they were painted, whereas legit one are kinda thick, you can feel them when you touch the waffle tab

Thanks, this is good info.

Back
Top Bottom