Bred 4 L/C!! Expert opinions appreciated!

What yall think? Everything looks legit to me but that box tag looks kinda off from my other retro 4 boxes...

Last edited:
im leaning towards fake. toe box looks extra funky, is there a way you can get a photo of the inside of the shoe? also the tag coloration on the shoe is off. lastly the "Flight" on the real pair have white font, not dark gray like these

im leaning towards fake. toe box looks extra funky, is there a way you can get a photo of the inside of the shoe? also the tag coloration on the shoe is off. lastly the "Flight" on the real pair have white font, not dark gray like these
The "Flight" lettering was a good observation, I didn't notice that. The seller said these were 100% authentic and would come with receipt, still not legit? GM? or what do you think?

Fake. You can't see the red on the top of the tongue when you look at it from the front. Also the flight lettering should be white as mentioned above.

Yeah these are def not legit. Ppl can say they can provide a receipt but it's just for say. Similar to saying something is 100% authentic now a days. It's almost meaningless if pictures say otherwise. I find it curious how there's no photo of the interior. Hmm either case, save your money and pass these up

The font on the box is off.
I know that doesn't have to do anything with the shoe but it's a big tell

Is it just me, or does the bottom of one shoe have two different grays in there? Look at the bottom shoe of the last picture. 

Is it just me, or does the bottom of one shoe have two different grays in there? Look at the bottom shoe of the last picture. 
nahh man you're totally right. the gray color changes shade. solidifies our conclusion...fake 

Alright y'all so that previous shoe was fake, check these other Bred 4's & let me know what you think. Flight lettering is good, toebox the right shape, see any flaws? 

lemme know if more pictures would help

It has to be the correct twenty twelve font though.. GM's have the twenty twelve on the tongue too...

honestly the second pair looks good. little to no doubt. if the price is right id go for it man

It has to be the correct twenty twelve font though.. GM's have the twenty twelve on the tongue too...
how should the font look?

i copped em for $225. waiting for them to come in, dude showed me the 2012 receipt from footlocker and the price was cool enough so I'm just waiting, I'll take a pic when they get here

the 2nd pair is legit. the first pair is GM. compare the font of the boxes in the two pics. the bottom one is the correct font and the top box pic is not. also the jumpman on the tongue looks way off

Back
Top Bottom