BRED 11 LEGIT CHECK AND PRICE CHECK

whoa!! i dont think nobody is going to be able to help you out. these joints are beat to the point where i cant tell if there fake or real hahaha sorry i couldnt help hopefully somebody else can help you. PS if you spend $130 on these just save another $100 up and get a DS or a VVVNDS pair of legit Bred 11's bro

thanks, these arent that beat. its just that rip, which is the only major flaw. the dirt stains can be cleaned. but really i just wanna know how much they are worth and if there fake or not (kinda sound repetitive). Also i wanted to know if the bred 11 fit true to size or a little small

thanks, these arent that beat. its just that rip, which is the only major flaw. the dirt stains can be cleaned. but really i just wanna know how much they are worth and if there fake or not (kinda sound repetitive). Also i wanted to know if the bred 11 fit true to size or a little small
laugh.gif
 we are not looking at the same shoe but to each its own. 2012 Bred 11's ran small to me i would go a 1/2 size up. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom