Breaking News: Yao Ming will undergo surgery; out for 09-10 NBA season

I think his career is over. People are going to come in here and say oh it's just one year yeah blah blah blah... I think it's over for the dude andit's sad.

nerd.gif

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

hopefully yao pulls a ilgauskas and comes back in '10-11 back to his old self.... take some creatine and spend weeks in the weight room would help aswell....

its lookin slim right now tho.

That's real bad. The entire season even before it begins.

Can't really speculate his career is over based on this news though. No one knows enough at this point to give that opinion, especially someone whoisn't a professional health practitioner.

blessing in disguise?
this season will allow younger players to gain experience
you have a shot at the number one pick, even if yao cant be the franchise anymore, you can try to find one in the draft
rockets in good shape for 2010
and if yao can come back healthy, no way he can command a huge salary, but then again...

crazy how this team pushed lakers to seven gms and everyone talking about how they got a shot next year to knock off the lakers
then news of yao, artest leaving, crazy.....

are they reshaping his foot like what they did to grant hill?

Originally Posted by DMan14

blessing in disguise?
this season will allow younger players to gain experience
you have a shot at the number one pick, even if yao cant be the franchise anymore, you can try to find one in the draft
rockets in good shape for 2010
and if yao can come back healthy, no way he can command a huge salary, but then again...

crazy how this team pushed lakers to seven gms and everyone talking about how they got a shot next year to knock off the lakers
then news of yao, artest leaving, crazy.....

are they reshaping his foot like what they did to grant hill?

I was thinking that

Maybe like when Robinson went down and the Spurs got Duncan

Is there even anyone that good coming out next year?

i know thia is off subject but technically speaking.....did tmac really get out of the first round this year? does it count?

Back
Top Bottom