BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

wow saw these in person today......its no wonder tim duncan runs the way he runs and why his feet are crooked when he shoots the boring bank shot off glass....these shoes are so bulky i swear each shoe must weigh 2 pounds a piece.....quality is definitely not an issue....price and obese sneaks are its primary problem...yes i did say obese sneaks...haha started with lebron 6 lol

wow saw these in person today......its no wonder tim duncan runs the way he runs and why his feet are crooked when he shoots the boring bank shot off glass....these shoes are so bulky i swear each shoe must weigh 2 pounds a piece.....quality is definitely not an issue....price and obese sneaks are its primary problem...yes i did say obese sneaks...haha started with lebron 6 lol

Thanks for the input on the size of the foams
pimp.gif

Damn, as bulky as these are I'm dying for that silver pair. I was trying to sell my 06 all-black pair but I think I'm just gonna keep them now.

Damn, as bulky as these are I'm dying for that silver pair. I was trying to sell my 06 all-black pair but I think I'm just gonna keep them now.

I heard the Foampsoite material feels very soft and flimsy on these 2011 versions.. Sad that at $225 they can't make them top notch quality... I had the 03 black/silver ones and they was super heavy to walk in... 

I heard the Foampsoite material feels very soft and flimsy on these 2011 versions.. Sad that at $225 they can't make them top notch quality... I had the 03 black/silver ones and they was super heavy to walk in... 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

398565310.jpg

just got a pair 

Even adolescent size get a full bubble with forefront vis air huh?

Y'all gremlins got it good this time.

Nice.

398565310.jpg

just got a pair 

Nice.

Originally Posted by BinYe

398565310.jpg

just got a pair 

Nice.

what do you mean adolescent size 
this is an adult size 

el bro 

the quality is on point 

no different from the foams released this past year and really no different them the foam maxes released from a few years ago 

people saying this shoe is going to sit might be in for a shock come release day

small stores are getting a total of 12 pairs 

i'm not going to lie i paid alot more then retail after NYC tax 

both hoh's in manhattan are getting less then pairs each 

and finishline at 34 street is getting less then 60 

had one of my boys there look out the stock count 

so i said F it and gave in 

its been a good month money wise for me and this is the only shoe i picked up all month

Originally Posted by BinYe

398565310.jpg

just got a pair 

Nice.

what do you mean adolescent size 
this is an adult size 

el bro 

the quality is on point 

no different from the foams released this past year and really no different them the foam maxes released from a few years ago 

people saying this shoe is going to sit might be in for a shock come release day

small stores are getting a total of 12 pairs 

i'm not going to lie i paid alot more then retail after NYC tax 

both hoh's in manhattan are getting less then pairs each 

and finishline at 34 street is getting less then 60 

had one of my boys there look out the stock count 

so i said F it and gave in 

its been a good month money wise for me and this is the only shoe i picked up all month

Awww man you just got me nervous 160Jordansdeep. I'm in NYC and I can't find these anywhere yet. Why do you think small stores are gonna get limited quantities??

Awww man you just got me nervous 160Jordansdeep. I'm in NYC and I can't find these anywhere yet. Why do you think small stores are gonna get limited quantities??

Originally Posted by Joee1024

thats how nike is allocating the shoe to make it look limited even if there not 
but the shoe does seem limited 

it will be good to see if all stores get a small stock 

and that will be the kicker if i get the all black pair early in November 

i dont have the willingness to wait on line 

the stores that got 24 pairs of the pine foams for example are getting 12 of these 

believe me if these shoes where not as limited i would not have droped the extra paper 

mom and pop shops are making a small killing on the limitlessness of the shoe 

nike accounts pay $119.25 a pair 

Back
Top Bottom