BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne has no class - Calls Michael Jackson a !+#

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

How is this breaking news?

I was being sarcastic with the breaking news.

No you weren't

How you gonna tell someone if they're being sarcastic or not?

Read the first line, imbecile.
"BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne has no class"

Get it? Like it's NOT obvious that Wayne has no class all the sudden because he's never had class.

Wayne stans.
smh.gif

l_cf051e9f1c8af2100169ad76214d2e1b.jpg

OP thought this was said after MJ died thats why he put breaking news, Then when he found out it was said before MJ passed he said he was beingsarcastic
eyes.gif

...and how did you come to the conclusion Im a wayne stan over me saying that? I hate lil wayne

He got sum nerve 2 talk & he the one kissin men, wearin skinny jeans, earrings in his eye brow & lip he fit the profile of a F%*

Originally Posted by BradNSU

He got sum nerve 2 talk & he the one kissin men, wearin skinny jeans, earrings in his eye brow & lip he fit the profile of a F%*

roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I don't see what the big deal is. Ya'll know most of you guys were sayin' the same %@++ about MJ up until he died and everyone suddenly forgot about his homosexual, child molesting tendencies.
exactly.

ya'll never cracked jokes about Michael Jackson in middle school? never told the "little boys pants half off" jokes?
you didn't laugh at that Katt Williams skit?
you didn't find the Eminem video amusing in any way?
when he dangled the baby off the balcony, you weren't like "wow this guy is off his rocker"?
etc

i have always respected Michael's music and entertainment.. ALWAYS. but by the 2000s, MJ had basically made a mockery of himself and was a walking punchline.

Your rants are getting old....

MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wayne.

he did this back in may.....lil twist ustream.....and you prob would've laughed at this back then....joking on micheal was the thing...now he died peopleall on his dead jock

Originally Posted by HighRep87

weezy that dude... NOT!

Riveting stuff. How the hell can any one you guys care about this @#$!. Who gives a @#$@ what this guy says? Anyone who dwells on this, come on now.

yes ive made fun of MJ about bein a little weird through the years...but i still loved him as an musician / entertainer, and always thought he had a pure soulwith nothing but good intentions....but hell...ive made fun of myself, family members, friends, anybody! so what! but i wouldnt dare bad mouth someone thatsdead....and Wanye didnt do that!

but i lost respect for this dude since like 06....he's just too weird now-a-days...and he's acting like a 15 year old!
the man is about to be 26 still actin like this?!?

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

Originally Posted by Fromyesterday

How is this breaking news?

I was being sarcastic with the breaking news.

No you weren't

How you gonna tell someone if they're being sarcastic or not?

Read the first line, imbecile.
"BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne has no class"

Get it? Like it's NOT obvious that Wayne has no class all the sudden because he's never had class.

Wayne stans.
smh.gif

l_cf051e9f1c8af2100169ad76214d2e1b.jpg

OP thought this was said after MJ died thats why he put breaking news, Then when he found out it was said before MJ passed he said he was being sarcastic
eyes.gif

...and how did you come to the conclusion Im a wayne stan over me saying that? I hate lil wayne
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Are you a mind reader Phil? Of course I was being sarcastic. If I wereto put "BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne calls MJ a %!!," then yeah, I probably would have been serious. But apparently you have no common sense, andcan't grasp a sense of sarcasm with the "Lil Wayne has no class."

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Pepsi Cola Burnt him up, now we all drink 7-up.

Ya'll don't remember that lil chant from when we were younger?
7-up got low cafiene, now its time for billie jean
laugh.gif

i remember, smh at me for saying that

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

Originally Posted by GTEK

No way im watching that.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Too Lazy.
What exactly did he say?

EDIT: I never seen Mike kiss a dude before
eyes.gif

yea he just kiss lil boys
OoohhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAPS!!!!! That was mad originalson, I NEVER heard that one or saw that joke coming bro! You need to be a comedian, great joke yo!!! Damn I'm still amazed about your originality andcreative mind!!!!

Doesn't matter when he said it. Point is, he got on MJ's piece when it was popular, but he was talking **%% about him while he was alive. Whydidn't he tell MJ how much he appreciated him while he was alive?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Doesn't matter when he said it. Point is, he got on MJ's piece when it was popular, but he was talking **%% about him while he was alive. Why didn't he tell MJ how much he appreciated him while he was alive?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Just like 95% of America, everybody and they mother clowned MJ +%@, clowned him hard. Then homie dies and everybody crying and %%#%. C'mon, Wayne ain'tno different then folk at the barber shop talking about his +%@.

Back
Top Bottom