Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Info on the movie Mike was watching when Hank and the DEA came in? Cop commits suicide...foreshadowing for Hank? Or depending on how Walt cleans up Mike's murder, maybe he'll try to make it look like Mike killed himself too

Watching this ep again knowing Walt is gonna kill Mike for basically no reason makes it worse and just more hard to stomach.

I'm beginning to just think Walt just wanted to kill him to kill him. Cuz killing Mike doesn't solve the problem of getting the names anyway :smh: This seems more of a **** you Mike for being a jerk to me most of the time we knew each other even though what you're saying is basically right and I deserved it. It's like Walt was not gonna let Mike just cut out and dip with his 5 mil, successfully murking or orchestrating the hit on any loose end connected to Gus.

Loved the cooking music again though :pimp:

:lol: @ not being sure if Mike is dead yet, yall always do that with certain deaths. It has more stretchability when it was Gale but they're dead. Gus is dead. Mike is dead.

Last edited:
Walt definitely wanted to kill Mike. He was pretending to feel guilty once he saw that Mike wasn't dead yet but that was just the Heisenberg acting again. You can see how jealous Walt got of the loyalty Jesse had for Mike. He had Lydia as his backup plan and he knew it all along so he saw the opportunity to kill Mike and finish him

Last edited:
Lets not forget, albeit Mike was following Gus's orders, he going to get rid of Walt first. Ever since then Walt had obvious struggles with Mike and I'm not surprised he offed him.

Last edited:
Walt definitely wanted to kill Mike. He was pretending to feel guilty once he saw that Mike wasn't dead yet but that was just the Heisenberg acting again. You can see how jealous Walt got of the loyalty Jesse had for Mike
I don't think that was him pretending. You saw how shaken he was once he pulled the trigger and Mike managed to drive off. He wouldn't have needed to act nervous and scared until he saw Mike was still alive.. he wasn't acting when he was just by himself.
Info on the movie Mike was watching when Hank and the DEA came in? Cop commits suicide...foreshadowing for Hank? Or depending on how Walt cleans up Mike's murder, maybe he'll try to make it look like Mike killed himself too

Last edited:
Was there a camera running in Hank's office?

We're seeing Walt's shortcomings come to light. He's a bit too insecure and emotional.

todd will kill walt and start his own meth business or jesse will end up being the person that kills walt.

After Hank leaves Walt in his office, he pretends to shoot himself in the head with his fingers as a gun.
I dont see Hank killing himself, he has no reason to. It may mean he takes one to the head, but not by his own hand. Todd maybe?

Last edited:
Why didn't Mike kill Walt when he was on the rock.

I know Walt had his gun drawn at Mike, but c'mon, Mike the ninja could have killed him

I can't stop thinking about this episode.

I wonder if Hank will lose his DEA position for being insubordinate.

From the AV Club

While Mike endures the DEA tearing through his house (and how disappointed does Hank seem that he doesn’t get to use the battering ram on Mike’s door?), he watches Fritz Lang’s The Big Heat, in which, among other things, a crime syndicate unravels when a homicide detective doubts an official verdict of suicide, and finds out the dead man had been living well beyond his means.

in the sneak preview for next week's episode, was that todd's uncle talking to the cops in prison?

I know Walt had his gun drawn at Mike, but c'mon, Mike the ninja could have killed him

A lot of things seemed to happen a bit too conveniently this season. I'm sure things could have played out better and more believable if they had the full 13 episodes to work with instead of just 8.

I liked the back to back scenes of Gomie busting Mike's lawyer and then being at the office to tell Hank. They used that camera pan to reveal the DEA at the bank and then to reveal the poster in Hank's office. It was a very nice touch.

Gomie handling business :smokin

Mike has always underestimated Walt as a threat throughout this series. I think no matter how many people Walt kills, Mike still sees him as the chemist a la Gale. When Walt finally got him, I think Mike just accepted his fate. Plus Mike still cares for Jesse and killing Walt would pretty much seal everyone's fate. He wouldn't put Jesse in a hole like that.

That's why I think Walt had zero remorse for killing Mike, despite trying to pretend at the end. He was shocked that Mike escaped from the car, chased him down, and then when he saw that Mike was just sitting there, in bad shape, he tried to sound remorseful but Mike didn't want to hear any of it.

probably to protect his grand daughter and jesse. if he kills walt and he does the dea will find the bodies, add the pieces up and figure it all out someway or another. keeping walt alive allows mike's body to not be found protecting his grand daughter from knowing about his life and jesse.

Because it wouldn't change anything. Mike knew that if he killed Walt then he wouldn't suffer. He wants Walt to suffer. Mike knows that if they got to him, they will eventually get to Walt and his life will be turned upside down. Plus Mike did his share of dirty work, yeah he was loyal but he did try and kill Walt a few times. Hard to see him go but we all knew that it would happen eventually...

On another note I feel like Jesse finds out about Mike, and Brock and rats out Walt in the end to Hank and Walt ends up killing Hank. I think Todd tries to take over Walts business and has Walts family killed. Walt is trusting Landry way too much just to build his empire and its gonna bite him in the ***

Still want Walt to somehow make it out on top but I don't see it happening

The only one that I can see coming out of this alive would be Jesse but with this show you never know :lol: ....man this episode has my mind thinking 7 episodes ahead :smh:

Back
Top Bottom