Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Everything was perfect except for Jr. getting killed 
laugh.gif

everybody forgot about Huell
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol found it funny that Jack just thought Walt was goin in on Jesse when he jumped on 'em and was like "get em off em!"... then a few seconds later... PEW PEW PEW.

What did Jack say after he took his last drag?

I expected so much more as well, but it's a send-off that makes sense.

Jesse...

...floors it in an El Camino up outta there.

AND IS THE PREQUEL TO NEED FOR SPEED!!

Really, I ain't even mad at this finale. I salute.

Is there a cure for ricin? I remember Walt poisoned Brock with the Lily of the Valley plant? Just curious.

Walt at one point mentioned he gave him just enough to get sick and not die. He needed to get Jesse to go against Gus.

Walt never gave Brock ricin. He gave him the plant that had ricin like effects. He was telling Jesse he knew exactly how much plant poison to give Brock, so he wouldn't have died.
Lily of the Valley :pimp:

Wait, where the **** is Jesse going? He has no money and I'm sure the DEA isn't a huge fan of his. Does he just drive until he runs out of gas?:lol:

I'm sad as ****, but can't stop smiling.

Rewatchin this in a lil bit to skip commercials and feel the pace better.

I liked the ending and i think they did it without making jesse look like a hero. I can accept jesse living the way it ended.

So many questions left unanswered though.

Man I was so happy when they revealed Badger and Pete to be the "hit men." It made perfect sense compared to Walt really hiring 2 random goons off-screen. Technically it could have worked but it would've been too easy and I know the writers don't play like that. 100K each, cash those dudes out!

Back
Top Bottom