Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I got straight disrepected on the court today..this loud mouth cat who is ok comes and shoots with 3 cats on him..I'm wide open and I'm not a scrub myself..dude does it the whole game i tell him at the end you should have passed the ball dude just starts talkin mad ish..so I'm like lets play 1 on 1...he beats me and starts tlkin mad ish again infront of his girl and son..I just took the L and stayed at the court..didn't play again though after..but I'm determined to get my game right on the court

I got straight disrepected on the court today..this loud mouth cat who is ok comes and shoots with 3 cats on him..I'm wide open and I'm not a scrub myself..dude does it the whole game i tell him at the end you should have passed the ball dude just starts talkin mad ish..so I'm like lets play 1 on 1...he beats me and starts tlkin mad ish again infront of his girl and son..I just took the L and stayed at the court..didn't play again though after..but I'm determined to get my game right on the court

Stay out of my territory.

On another note I maxed out at 225 did it only once..I didnt even know I did it till I left the gym..feels good considering I struggled wkth
4 165 for the longest..and I havent been lifting moving furniture and junk all summer

On another note I maxed out at 225 did it only once..I didnt even know I did it till I left the gym..feels good considering I struggled wkth
4 165 for the longest..and I havent been lifting moving furniture and junk all summer

Wrong thread playa

Damn Walt.

Lydia always cracked me up.
laugh.gif

Great show. I fell off somewhere during season 4. Hate the fillers and the weak personalities especially walter and jesse :x :smh: dude took major L's

Last edited:
I dont know though .... :rofl: jesse being a mastermind. Dude is not about that life ... used his own product ..... gets ****** up about every small thing that happens in his life :smh: For all I know he could have been replaced by an actress. One word .... weak.
Gustav on the other hand and those 2 mexican brothers :smokin

Back
Top Bottom