Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

She's lost it... I also think someone from the family will die, I like Rusty's suggestion of Walter Jr. dying in a car accident due to the car Walt got him.

Jesse's the 'guy' now :pimp:

What a change he's made in 2 seasons.

Last edited:
Pay attention to the floss being wrapped tightly around her finger.
She's gonna hang herself.

Damn this is a great engage back and forth.

Wow.

Just...

Back in 88', Walt was gettin' chased through his building..........

Last edited:
Kill her Walt kill her.
quoted for emphasis.

waiting for dudes cancer to come back tho? 
mean.gif

I cant be the only who felt the pool scene referenced The Awakening by Kate Chopin. And, of course, Skylar is now active and awake in this dialogue and this story.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Shoutout to Boardwalk Empire though with the "Run away to France..." line :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Idk about that episode...

Jesse isn't killing Walt... Walt lasts at least another year given he turned 52 in new hampshire

Weird ep.

Idk about that episode...
Jesse isn't killing Walt... Walt lasts at least another year given he turned 52 in new hampshire
Weird ep.

I don't mean soon, i'm talking the finale.. they will be on opposite ends at least and Jesse will definitely turn his back on him.
When Walt was talking to Skyler showing her the watch from Jesse and said that he wanted to kill him not too long ago, I thought of it as foreshadow that Jesse will eventually go back to hating Walt due to something happening.

I'll feel bad for Hank and Marie when everything settles. They're good people when it comes to supporting the family through all their drama

Back
Top Bottom