Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

breaking_bad_alexander_iaccarino_fan_art.jpg
Is there an even bigger size copy of this? Preferably 1440x990

Jesse IS becoming a problem for Walt. All Jesse wants to do is compromise and stay out of conflict/trouble. Like Saul said, they "won the lottery" by being alive and Jesse seems to understand that while Walt wants more. With Jesse seemingly sharing control with Walt (although Walt wants to be in full control), as long as Jesse keeps willing to compromise, Walt will never get his way.

And Walt's got NOTHING on Gus. Like Mike said, just because he killed him doesn't mean he can replace him. Gus has always been a businessman, he knows the ins and outs of it...even when they were starting out with him and Maximillion. Gus ran the business aspect, Max was the cook.

And that's what Walt is - he's a chemist/cook/scientist/teacher at heart. Just because he has an ego and a mean streak doesn't mean he knows what it takes to succeed long-term as a kingpin.

yall be talkin bout my mans walt like it's season 1
 he did what an entire mexican cartel couldn't and 
took out two empires in a span of 1 year

was he a klutz at first........sure

but he's only been in the game 1 year......1 year

he's battling cancer and blowing up kingpins left and right
and not to mention he is BY FAR the smartest one on the show
from an iq point of view and he's already learned to manipluate
people and cover up tracks

news flash people........WALT IS BOUT IT BOUT IT

scarface was definately foreshadowing the yoppa he was buying in the beginning of the first episode
.....he's about to get blue collar with it , and iz gon get ugly

smart as gus , crazy/paranoid as tuco

:rofl:

I wouldnt be surprised if Walt tries to kill Mike. I just remembered Mike had Walt begging for his life until Jesse killed Gale.

Walt it is over his head and his condition in the episode 1 opener shows that.
Notice how he keeps calling Gustavo "Gus", like they were that cool or familiar and Mike always responds using his full name Gustavo Fring.
Walt's ego is clouding his judgement, he really thinks he's Gustavo now but he's not built like that. He can't slice someones throat without flinching like Fring did...he'll think up some elaborate scheme to kill you instead. The only time he really put in work was when he killed those thugs for Jessie and that was impersonal.
He can't do the dirty work like Mike can. Dude was in jail totally comfortable, screaming at the cops to open up and having inmates shook.
Walt's not about that life and he's gonna realize it soon if he keeps clashing with Mike.
He was shook just to see that rifle in the back of his trunk.
"Just because you shot Jessie James, does not make you Jessie James."

I agree with your second point, but Walt did choke Crazy 8 to death. He knew there was no other way. That's as up close and personal as possible.

I'm rewatching past episodes and I had completely forgotten how absolutely terrifying Tuco was anytime he was on screen. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

roll.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if Walt tries to kill Mike. I just remembered Mike had Walt begging for his life until Jesse killed Gale.
mike beat the breaks off walt last season at that bar too lmao...

walt been eating his spinach though , mike better stop

eating at that diner and start preparing his own meals.

but doesnt walt tip that lady 100 bucks at the diner ....

i think it was implied that was his last bill too , which

in essence show's some humanity.

mike beat the breaks off walt last season at that bar too lmao...

walt been eating his spinach though , mike better stop
eating at that diner and start preparing his own meals.

but doesnt walt tip that lady 100 bucks at the diner ....
i think it was implied that was his last bill too , which
in essence show's some humanity.

i think it shows he wont need money where he's going...

Its been said but walt really is on his Gus swag.. talking like him.. he took his jacket style.. and even got an old volvo

Why you gonna spoil/ruin it for him son? He just started watching and the first season of PB and that season is GREAT compared to what follows. 8 episodes in I'd be saying PB is better than the first season of BB at the least.
After that certain point he'll come back in here and apologize. It aint his fault really, it's the shows.

i do not think IMO my comment ruined anything for this person...i was merely trying to have said person manage their expectations of PB...any new show can have that great feeling similar to a new relationship...young love is always beautiful and exciting at first, but it CAN fade out over time and become not or stagnent

either way, i dont think if it were me i would let anyone elses opinion sway me from keeping up with a show...i would listen to what is being said, continue to watch and then formulate my own opinion

hope he/she continues to follow along with PB, overall it was an entertaining show

nowwwwwwwwwwww back to BB :D

omg lol@ the walt jr breakfast pics

i want skylar and hank to die then have walt and marie get together. its only fitting. hes a drug kingpin and she steals....

I watched Prison Break religiously for the first 3 seasons.  I watched a few episodes in season 4 and gave up.  Yea...flat out gave up.  It got that bad.  No joke.  It's like running a marathon and giving up after finishing 25.8 miles. 

having watched OZ a long time ago i never watched prison break. there is only so much you can do in a prison and that show being on fox instead of a premium cable channel it kind of takes the realism out...

Back
Top Bottom