Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

who's more dangerous at this point, Walt or Mike?
Walt. He's unpredictable. We all know how Mike operates, and he's still got a heart. Two fatal mistakes in the game they play.

Not even gonna mention how good of an episode it was; they're all great so no need. SMH at Walt being butthurt over losing part of his cut, though. Man's got a higher percentage than before, but cant handle seeing anyone else get paid for their work/hazards. He just needs to chill and let Mike play his position.

Last edited:
that's the thing though, it's not all about the money for him anymore.. it's his ego. after murking Gus, he feels invincible.. and doesn't want to hear anything from anyone on how to conduct things because he's the *guy* now, in his eyes.

I agree, I think the episode 'Dead Freight' (think it's episode 5) according to Aaron Paul is said to be the biggest, most craziest episode they have ever done (never heard that before eh?) But I definitely think Walt is gonna off Todd to send Mike a message.
God damn, you might be right.

Walt bringing up Victor and mentioning that he thinks Gus killed Victor to send Walt a message...he's probably thinking of doing the same thing...and Walt did say himself "Mike handles the business, and I handle him."

that's the thing though, it's not all about the money for him anymore.. it's his ego. after murking Gus, he feels invincible
which is why i found it ironic when he said other people were flying to close to the sun when he's the one flying with wings made of wax. 

That face :lol:[br][br]

Last edited:
I couldn't help but laugh when Skylar was yelling at Marie :lol:

But theres no way Walt's making it out of this show alive. He's slowly becoming more and more reckless and disrespectful to Saul and Mike. Not that either of them would murk Walt, but he could meet someone later on that would if Walt treated them like that.

On a side note, I think Todds gonna play a big part in the next episode.

that's the thing though, it's not all about the money for him anymore.. it's his ego. after murking Gus, he feels invincible.. and doesn't want to hear anything from anyone on how to conduct things because he's the *guy* now, in his eyes.
True, true. But it seemed like losing money made him feel like he's losing power, to me. Either way, Walt still feeling himself too much. Cant wait to see Cranston's face in the next episode when he smacks the money down in front of Skyler. Gonna be on some Birdman handrub swag ****.

Oh and that Scarface part/comparison smh. Dont know if they're trying to throw us off or not, because there's never been that clear of foreshadowing on this show. And I doubt they would do that in the final season.

Last edited:
Gilligan always said he wanted to take Walt from 'Mr. Chips to Scarface,' so I picked up on that right away. Not sure how it will all come together but I certainly hate the second a episode ends in anticipation for the following week. They have used subtle foreshadowing here and there, it's never really been blatant though.

edit: I'm just glad I didn't have to sit through a crappy first half of that stupid Security show for next weeks preview. :lol:

Last edited:
T*.

Oh and that Scarface part/comparison smh. Dont know if they're trying to throw us off or not, because there's never been that clear of foreshadowing on this show. And I doubt they would do that in the final season.

Bruh there's really only one way this all CAN end.

On a side note, I think Todds gonna play a big part in the next episode.
I could see this too. I don't know how big, but seems like more than anyone else in that crew, hence why they singled him out in that scene where he mentioned the nanny-cam.

True, true. But it seemed like losing money made him feel like he's losing power, to me. Either way, Walt still feeling himself too much. Cant wait to see Cranston's face in the next episode when he smacks the money down in front of Skyler. Gonna be on some Birdman handrub swag ****.
I could be reaching but wasn't he buying an AR15 or something in the first episode this season in the beginning part, when he was at the dennys or w/e

:lol: @ This man watching Scarface with his baby girl.

Skylar looks she's about to crack and bring the whole operation down. :smh:

Walts downfall is coming, either from his wife or his arrogance. He should be doing everything possible to be on Mike's good side. Mike is smart and he's loyal.

The way this show goes, it appears that Todd will have a certain role.

This show leaves everyone questioning the direction, and that's why it is so amazing.

Back in business
smokin.gif
...sort of.

Walt with that perfect lie.

I hope we don't see Marie for at least zero more episodes, her facial expressions sicken me.

What was the underlying meaning about what Walt was saying about Victor's death?
i think that he's trying to tell jesse that he is not going to allow mike to get too out of pocket.
That makes sense, especially since as someone already stated Walt says that Mike will handle the business and he'll handle Mike.

Scarface was a complete ploy to hype up Mob Week on AMC :lol: :smh:

Jesse is definitely gonna turn on Walt...he's starting to see how out of control he's getting. First that "heart-to-heart" conversation they had about Andrea and then Walt exposed himself as really not giving a damn when Jesse told him he broke up with her. If Walt gets rid of Mike due to ego then that could be the final straw in their relationship. Jesse is just as loyal to Mike as he is to Walt

How can Jesse branch off, tho? I just would be surprised if they go their separate ways... maybe in the last few episodes, but they've been thru so much together it'd be crazy for them to say **** you

Yooooooo BB S5 3 for 3!

The symbolism with them watching Scarface and Skylar coming face to face with what she's fearing.

Skylar breaking down (honestly who hasn't wanted to say that to Marie this whole series?) and Walt's convienent reason for it (I swear I was predicting that scene as I watched down to the hug).

Them looking for a new cook spot, Walt's ingenious idea and then them actually cooking. Funny enough that scene made it so that this is the first time watching this show where I really got interested in how you cook meth :lol: :smh: :pimp: :lol:

I like how this subplot of Mike's guys and Walt thinking/wanting to be the boss is coming together. They never gave us any other reason for Victor's death but Walt got me thinking since Victor doing that was out of line if you look at it from a professional stand point. The whole time Walt's arguing about this legacy fee I'm thinking he'll run in to that Lydia chick (think that's her name? :nerd:) get the names and kill them himself.

As far as Andrea I don't think at all that Walt was subliminally telling him to dump her but just to be ready to deal with the **** that he deals with. I tend to forget but does Jesse know how much Skylar knows? If anything I feel Jesse should've taken it to the next level with her. Not sure he'll have a clean get away with her with this breakup.

The end with Jesse's face about what Walt brought up I interpreted as him seeing Walt walk away thinking more ppl are going to die and they're gonna be in deeper ****.

The scene with Skinny Pete and Badger :lol: Nice use of showing a burnout being skilled at something associated with being upper class and just stepping away and realizing the guy playing Skinny Pete is an actor and is more than his cameos on the show.

Needless to say another great episode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom