Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

No. I'm not.  I don't think anyone, male or female, has the right to go snooping through private emails, texts, etc.  It's like eavesdropping.  No one has any respect these days, just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you give up your right to privacy. 

So are you saying he had no right to the truth? Now if he would have gone through the phone and found nothing he would have been wrong, but since he found something he was right for looking through it IMO.

He has the right to know what's going on.  That's the thing though, it's either right or it's wrong.  Not right or wrong depending on the outcome.  It's a violation of privacy regardless.  He obviously has his suspicions.  If you're already suspecting it, you're losing the trust in that relationship for one reason or another.  Be adults about it and sit down and talk about it.  You can usually tell just by the conversation if there is something hinky going on.

Same dudes that come on here and +%+#% and moan about their girl demanding to go through the phone and what not.  No boundaries these days. 

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

No. I'm not.  I don't think anyone, male or female, has the right to go snooping through private emails, texts, etc.  It's like eavesdropping.  No one has any respect these days, just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you give up your right to privacy. 

So are you saying he had no right to the truth? Now if he would have gone through the phone and found nothing he would have been wrong, but since he found something he was right for looking through it IMO.

He has the right to know what's going on.  That's the thing though, it's either right or it's wrong.  Not right or wrong depending on the outcome.  It's a violation of privacy regardless.  He obviously has his suspicions.  If you're already suspecting it, you're losing the trust in that relationship for one reason or another.  Be adults about it and sit down and talk about it.  You can usually tell just by the conversation if there is something hinky going on.

Same dudes that come on here and +%+#% and moan about their girl demanding to go through the phone and what not.  No boundaries these days. 

Originally Posted by Executive76

keep ya head up.

Find a new chick to help take your mind off her.

posting pics will make you feel better too btw
Don't do this. It will be unfair to whatever girl it is.
Take this time to focus on yourself in order to become a better man. In order to make another girl happy one day you have to be happy with yourself. Focus on you, and they will come. 

keep ya head up.

Take this time to focus on yourself in order to become a better man. In order to make another girl happy one day you have to be happy with yourself. Focus on you, and they will come. 

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

makes me insecure to hear about this.. when i went through my girls phone (not looking for anything shady) i found her talking to her ex behind my back.

i have complete trust in our relationship but after that i felt a hurting that ive never felt in my life before (first real big fight, needed a break for a couple days) and made me feel like she lost some of the trust.

i heard this quote via twitter... "go looking for trouble and you shall find it"

SMH

This actually happened about 8 months into the relationship, i shrugged it off cuz she just said dude was drunk...not saying its the same girl tho but be careful...

yea ik going thru her phone was violating her privacy, but i think i had a right to know if my gf og 2+ years was up to no good, esp with v day comin up....how we gnna simp some s**** u know? not right, might as well toss my money in the trash...

i think imma just drop off her stuff in a bit....just throw the stuff all over her feet, LOL.........srs

and to the dude that said i shoulda tried to get one more smash, i tried...got halfway in....said she was too tired from work ....couldnt hold my anger in and just went ham....

and u know im def going out tonight, str8 creepin

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

makes me insecure to hear about this.. when i went through my girls phone (not looking for anything shady) i found her talking to her ex behind my back.

i have complete trust in our relationship but after that i felt a hurting that ive never felt in my life before (first real big fight, needed a break for a couple days) and made me feel like she lost some of the trust.

i heard this quote via twitter... "go looking for trouble and you shall find it"

SMH

This actually happened about 8 months into the relationship, i shrugged it off cuz she just said dude was drunk...not saying its the same girl tho but be careful...

yea ik going thru her phone was violating her privacy, but i think i had a right to know if my gf og 2+ years was up to no good, esp with v day comin up....how we gnna simp some s**** u know? not right, might as well toss my money in the trash...

i think imma just drop off her stuff in a bit....just throw the stuff all over her feet, LOL.........srs

and to the dude that said i shoulda tried to get one more smash, i tried...got halfway in....said she was too tired from work ....couldnt hold my anger in and just went ham....

and u know im def going out tonight, str8 creepin

i have no one to search my phone
30t6p3b.gif
forever alone

Stay strong man.

Ok I'll give you this.

Its a 2 sided blade really.

1) He looks through it and finds nothing: he is a $++%%$%*% for it.

2) He looks through it and finds that she is cheating: good for him.

In all honesty, I wouldn't look through a females phone unless I suspect something, and in order for me to suspect something, she has to do be doing some shady %#+ stuff.

Lets say he does sit down with the girl and discuss his problems...girls can easily deny everything and turn it around on the dude..."omg why don't you trust me" "is anything i do ever good enough"

All is fair in love and war.

Stay strong man.

Ok I'll give you this.

In all honesty, I wouldn't look through a females phone unless I suspect something, and in order for me to suspect something, she has to do be doing some shady %#+ stuff.

Lets say he does sit down with the girl and discuss his problems...girls can easily deny everything and turn it around on the dude..."omg why don't you trust me" "is anything i do ever good enough"

Stay strong man.

So naive.  What world are you living in?  Please tell me, I'd like to visit some day.

Stay strong man.

So naive.  What world are you living in?  Please tell me, I'd like to visit some day.

Stay strong man.

Ok I'll give you this.

i was def debating about it, i kept lookin at the phone....then i decided ahh theres not gnna be nothing in here, she's been good...

dead wrong

Stay strong man.

Ok I'll give you this.

i was def debating about it, i kept lookin at the phone....then i decided ahh theres not gnna be nothing in here, she's been good...

dead wrong

its harder for guys to find their girl cheating because it isnt expected at all but having so many female friends and about 7 sisters i know how they roll how sneaky they are its kinda scary in today's time girls are more gully than most guys they just get away on most stuff because of their looks. But men we dont get any slack all because of the last guy that did a girl wrong

its harder for guys to find their girl cheating because it isnt expected at all but having so many female friends and about 7 sisters i know how they roll how sneaky they are its kinda scary in today's time girls are more gully than most guys they just get away on most stuff because of their looks. But men we dont get any slack all because of the last guy that did a girl wrong

Originally Posted by What up

Stay strong man.

The 28 years old and married world. 

Originally Posted by What up

Stay strong man.

The 28 years old and married world. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

keep ya head up.

QFT. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, OP think of all the money you saved by not having to buy her anything. Go out and by yourself something nice. You deserve it.

keep ya head up.

QFT. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, OP think of all the money you saved by not having to buy her anything. Go out and by yourself something nice. You deserve it.

How r Nt girls pointing out "sneaking through ones fone is violating trust" but not bringing up that OP's girl is cheating on him..smdh talkin about crossing the line...r y'all validating that cheating is ok but seeking the truth isn't?

How r Nt girls pointing out "sneaking through ones fone is violating trust" but not bringing up that OP's girl is cheating on him..smdh talkin about crossing the line...r y'all validating that cheating is ok but seeking the truth isn't?

keep ya head up.

this.

give yourself time to heal. keep yourself busy and find something productive to do. when i was in the same situation, i started going to the gym and went in. i changed myself for the better, people noticed and gave positive responses. months later, when i saw my ex and she saw my new physique, she had that "damn i eff'd up look"
pimp.gif

so in conclusion when sees you again with that newfound swag, she lost

Back
Top Bottom