Brandy and Ray-J : Family Business...VOL. Reality TV that doesn't suck?

I must say, I had the tv stuck on this for a few minutes and kinda found myself watching the show. It doesn't support foolishness of any sort. The people are believable. It doesn't seem scripted. The people are portrayed positively. It takes an interesting look at the record industry. After years of just bad reality TV, i must say this has to be one of the best ones out...

mar1810_branjfamvh1.jpg

NT been seeing this show? I think its worth checking out.

I saw an episode and it was cool... is the point of the show that they don't need a hit for 10 years tho to still be relevant?

props on their parents being together tho! thats like a +%+%#$@ anomaly these days, especially with money involved

I watch this show, Brandy is
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
. How does her skin stay so smooth and perfect 24/7. She looking like those models on Cocoa Butter packages.

Honestly, I only watched one episode and it was full of situations crafted by TV execs ...

The show is just alright. Their parents always trying to get deep is kind of annoying but like you said they aren't on some BS just to be on tv which is appreciated these days.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I wonder if Brandy is as deep as Ray J is long...

laugh.gif

This show is alright.

Tough Love Couples is
pimp.gif
 though.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I wonder if Brandy is as deep as Ray J is long...

laugh.gif

This show is alright.

Tough Love Couples is
pimp.gif
 though.
steve is a douche.  i wouldn't listen to anything he says.  he throws temper tantrums like a little girl.

Back
Top Bottom