Brands of yesterday

All these brands....it's like thumbing through SLAM magazine in 02 looking at all those bad ads :lol:

Enyce, Anchor Blue, BBC
I was completely off them till Pharrell got back on board and released the OG tee's, I still rock those daily and would search Ebay looking for them

Pink dolphin
That was pure hype, mad I fell for that **** but all of my friends were wearing when it first came out. Thankfully I only brought one shirt

Never got into it but they were huge at one point. Along with Christian Audigier

Evisu jeans used to be :pimp:

Stussy & supreme are modern classics. I don’t think ether of those will ever truly fall.

Bape might be right there in the same category. Bape, supreme, and stussy are the mt. Rushmore of streetwear

I think Gosha will follow-suit. There’s a pattern there
Evisu jeans used to be :pimp:

Stussy & supreme are modern classics. I don’t think ether of those will ever truly fall.

Bape might be right there in the same category. Bape, supreme, and stussy are the mt. Rushmore of streetwear

I bought some Karl Kani last year during a crazy sale. He got some dope **** but the prices are crazy.

Stussy still big? It seems real quiet for them.

i remember rocking these brands in hs

ecko
tommy hilfiger
nautica
akademiks
school of hard knocks
sean john

and saw these brands on others
iceberg
girbaud
coogi
guess

I had a Kid Robot tee. It was good quality. Damn near still looks brand new till this day.

Iceberg out here bull*******. I promise I have the "Iceberg needs to bring back the Looney Tunes" conversation at least once a month. :lol:

687474703a2f2f693235342e70686f746f6275636b65742e636f6d2f616c62756d732f68683131332f62626d616f2f44534330313635382e6a7067

one of the goat tees

That one is dope but to me the flying guns was the best. I Wear that **** at the gym all the time.

Somewhat related but do cats still wear wife beaters lol? Like in the summer.

I remember that was a thing.

And "wife beater" would not work today lol

Back
Top Bottom