Brandon Jennings and Jordan Farmar are beefing Via Twitter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT

Nevermind that's not Farmar. (check the bling) if that's really you. I'm cool. That's being thirsty 3 minutes ago from web

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is why Evans > BJ

exactly. this lil !*+@# jennings getting his panties in a bunch over some fake account. farmar may be a bum but rookie stay in your place....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is why Evans > BJ

exactly. this lil !*+@# jennings getting his panties in a bunch over some fake account. farmar may be a bum but rookie stay in your place....
NVM I didn't understand the twittering at first
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by chiva1908

this is too damn funny...wonder what really happened between them two...

Farm tried to punk him in a pickup game years ago

If anyone watched the Lakers vs Bucks game on Sunday, in the 4th Farmar told BJ to get off him "or else" and farm was talking smack - then BJ toldhim he was a groupie and they started jawing at each other. Not sure if they held on to that grudge years ago in a pickup game fam

did BJ really say the TI vs Lil Flip beef and he is TI?!?! lol smh...who this guy think he is....Jordan at least gets seen on TV

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

did BJ really say the TI vs Lil Flip beef and he is TI?!?! lol smh...who this guy think he is....Jordan at least gets seen on TV
yeah because everyone wants to see Farmar and his LA Lakers....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

yeah because everyone wants to see Farmar and his LA Lakers....
eyes.gif

[h1]NBA Finals TV ratings were record low[/h1] [h2]Spurs' sweep of Cavs down 27 percent from Heat's win last season[/h2]

APTRANS.gif

updated 2:47 p.m. PT, Fri., June 15, 2007

NEW YORK - The NBA finals were a television bust.

San Antonio's four-game sweep of Cleveland finished with a record-low 6.2 television rating and 11 share on ABC, Nielsen Media Research said Friday. That was down 27 percent from the 8.5/15 for Miami's six-game victory over Dallas last year and 5 percent under the previous low, a 6.5/12 for San Antonio's six-game win over New Jersey in 2003. The NBA finals averaged 9.3 million viewers this year.

San Antonio's series-winning 83-82 victory on Thursday night got a 6.5/12, down 17 percent from the 7.8/14 for Game 4 last year.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will that went WAY over your head...

So your telling me you see LA games just for Farmer?....
Because Its his team now?
I guess Kobe is not the man in LA no more....
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

also maybe because that finals was a sweep...
indifferent.gif

GO SPURS GO!!!

^^farmar on TV doesnt mean anything...william hung got on TV and got his 15 minutes of fame
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...farmar shouldnt be talking smack

Back
Top Bottom