Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

actually naw... his last year in da wizards he played 82 games... his first year as a wizard they will play off bound till he got injured.

we technically almost got these.
I just couldnt do the red liner. I would have bought them if they did it black. Gold Jumpman, leather panels and all. This,
Air-Jordan-13-Retro-Low-Bred-GS-v2.jpg
air-jordans-the-last-dance-7.jpg
just wasnt quite like this.

Last edited:
No, technically we didn’t ...

The red lining on the 2015 retro throws off the silhouette of the entire model and colorway being based on his nickname of being black cat.

We didn’t get the all black cat ones from road games either.

7C8ECCD1-EC2A-434D-B9B0-240D73C964A1.jpeg
5BE80327-6D66-4A16-9BFE-34C0FA9CC59E.jpeg
2B919B36-62E2-4ED5-866C-190E8D706BE8.jpeg
FB3C8200-F9B3-4F25-AAC2-E05B98C07CCD.jpeg
I think ninja was thinking almost, more than anything else. I never understood that release. They really had a good opportunity to make that a good release. I would have understood the gold Jumpman implying a championship playoff run. But now with this doc out, would be a great time to think about one or both of those playoff pe versions to drop.

Last edited:
I think ninja was thinking almost more than anything else. I never understood that release. They really had a good opportunity to make that a good release. I would have understood the gold Jumpman implying a championship playoff run. But now with this doc out, would be a great time to think about one or both of those playoff pe versions to drop.
I made a post, but given that I’m new I don’t know if they approved it. I brought up the Air Jordan 13 low that he actually wore, the PEs, getting an accurate release.
Being a two pack. Of the all black cat lows he wore on away games and the home version with the white pods.

And I said you could call it the last dance two pack

It would be an intelligent way to capitalize on this documentary running for five weeks. We’ve already seen a spike and resell value of the shoes he wore during the season because of this documentary.

And yet those two have never been released, or seen a totally accurate release. Silver Jumpman. Red sole, all black, or the home version with white pods

I made a post, but given that I’m new I don’t know if they approved it. I brought up the Air Jordan 13 low that he actually wore, the PEs, getting an accurate release.
Being a two pack. Of the all black cat lows he wore on away games and the home version with the white pods.

And I said you could call it the last dance two pack

It would be an intelligent way to capitalize on this documentary running for five weeks. We’ve already seen a spike and resell value of the shoes he wore during the season because of this documentary.

And yet those two have never been released, or seen a totally accurate release. Silver Jumpman. Red sole, all black, or the home version with white pods
I agree with all this except the pack part. I don't want these to be limited if they do it. I would buy both individually under GR circumstances.

All subjective. Only flames I’ve ever considered for the 18 would be the ones I lit them on fire with if someone gave me a pair. Never liked the look whatsoever.
But this was only one of two Js to ever have double stacked zoom. And the shoe is inspired by Italian fine materials and race cars (your favorite). Since Converse is a parent company of Nike do you think there’s a chance they drop some Rodman’s in the SNKRS app Sunday night 🤣

naw, i actually liked em wit da red lining.
Nah whack juice ... so close to the real thing. Yet so far.

Only lows that should have red lining is the ACCURATE 11 IE low.

Which we also still haven’t seen an accurate retro of either. Not a smoked out sole but a more yellow-ish gum sole with vibrant red sole pods.

JB brand higher ups aren’t even fans or knowledgeable of their own history and product 🤦‍♂️

DCE9828E-B0E3-4327-8003-70E3359FA15B.jpeg
EA512A78-4CDB-4430-9F3B-D03DBDC92E69.jpeg
C957813F-00BF-41D7-BD6E-8663E34F5B17.jpeg

I wonder what Gentry Humphrey is up to nowadays. I remember he used to be a powerful figure in the Jordan world back in like 2006. Must have been cool to have his position.

Back
Top Bottom