Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

Fastest 2 hours of my life.

Toward the end of episode 7 where MJ calls " break ' and then him on the floor after the father's day championship....

That sh*t hit me like a ton of bricks. Tell me that didn't get you and get the wheels turning. This is THEE documentary of the year no question. Can't wait to see what the last 2 episodes bring. I'm already getting anxiety knowing it's over next Sunday at 11.

1589218038051.jpeg

Fastest 2 hours of my life.

Toward the end of episode 7 where MJ calls " break ' and then him on the floor after the father's day championship....

That sh*t hit me like a ton of bricks. Tell me that didn't get you and get the wheels turning. This is THEE documentary of the year no question. Can't wait to see what the last 2 episodes bring. I'm already getting anxiety knowing it's over next Sunday at 11.

That was the first time I heard clear audio of that clip of MJ on the locker room floor. We all knew the relationship he had with his father, but to see him react, and pour out his emotions like that... I'm sure we all felt some pain and our own emotions on that one. 😢

man, pippen’s legacy looks awful after this doc. he quit not once or twice but 3 times during his nba career.

pip the ultimate beta role player in league history :lol:

The New York game was def a mistake by Pip. He had his personal reasons for how he felt. But still should have been on that floor. Toni had proven to make those clutch shots several times that year.

I like GP, and one hell of a player, but he dug his hole in the history books on that one...

mjlaughing.jpg
I agree. Payton was a great player imo. Great defender no question. But the GP to imply possibly if that he checked Jordan all of every game.... that the outcome may be different? No. MJ would have just bullied his way in the post getting GP in foul trouble.
I really think the Bulls just got relaxed after those first 3 wins. Jordan didnt have his greatest series to his standards. I still think he averaged 27 points though.

Did they ever say what changed his mind? I cant remember.
yeah he basically said that it’s a losing battle and management was just gonna fine his *** if he doesn’t suit up :lol: but given the opportunity he’d rather get traded coz he’s sick of it.

i feel bad for him but that contract was all on him.

Back
Top Bottom