Boy, that Barack Obama is one classy dude.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

laugh.gif

blame the recession
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

"We talkin' bout gifts! Gifts! Gifts! Not Foreign Policy! Not actual views on politics that Obama ran on! We talking bout gifts!"

He aint doing much of that either...
Ok well you go ahead and make that post and maybe you'll be taken serious and get an educated debate until then [Shawty Lo]Boy you a fool[/Shawty Lo]

roll.gif

This thread isnt up for debate.

Originally Posted by demondeac2010

shows how much obama cares about keepin relations tight with the british, first returning the figurehead when he was told they would like him to keep it and now giving dvds... come on Obama, at least show that it is sort of important to you to have the support of one of our allies...

oh wait he is going to save the world by himself, he doesnt need help
that's my concern. it's like he's brushing them to the side. at least 'try' to look like you're giving effort to keeprelations strong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

[h1]Obama's blockbuster gift for Brown to reaffirm the 'special relationship': 25 DVDs
[/h1]
article-1159627-03BBBDB5000005DC-443_468x466.jpg

You are president of the United States and you give a head of state 25 DVD's?
roll.gif

no wonder the stoneface on PM Brown.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

shows how much obama cares about keepin relations tight with the british, first returning the figurehead when he was told they would like him to keep it and now giving dvds... come on Obama, at least show that it is sort of important to you to have the support of one of our allies...

that's my concern. it's like he's brushing them to the side. at least 'try' to look like you're giving effort to keep relations strong.
laugh.gif
Are yall really that mad at DVD's?
laugh.gif
Like you reallythink countries are going to want to be our allies and be like "This dude Obama gave me Final Destination 3. I'm a higher the tax on all USimports"
laugh.gif

if you ask me the gifts given are perfect example of why obama is the @%$. in a time when people are broke and hes saying we need to work together why would hego out and buy all these opulent gifts that cost a grip for people who don't need it just cause? i think obama is the good guy in this situation because tome it seems like he is more worried about us rather than adhering to these bs traditions of diplomatic/head of state stunting.

Originally Posted by JuJu

if you ask me the gifts given are perfect example of why obama is the @%$. in a time when people are broke and hes saying we need to work together why would he go out and buy all these opulent gifts that cost a grip for people who don't need it just cause? i think obama is the good guy in this situation because to me it seems like he is more worried about us rather than adhering to these bs traditions of diplomatic/head of state stunting.

QFE Thank you its not like he gave homey the flavor of love box set he gave him some classic american movies. If he gave him a 250,000 pen we would still beseeing this thread

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

that's my concern. it's like he's brushing them to the side. at least 'try' to look like you're giving effort to keep relations strong.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, i'm saying tho

you think relations are hurt because dude got DVDs?

"no, i don't think this treaty will be done.......i remember in 09, Obama gave me a box-set of American DVDs...they were awful....damn America."

eyes.gif
Its not unfathomable that a politician getting butthurt over something as trivial as this.

I'm saying though, the man rocks like a $200 watch the DVDs seem on par with that, why this is even news should be more of a story.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
Are yall really that mad at DVD's?
laugh.gif
Like you really think countries are going to want to be our allies and be like "This dude Obama gave me Final Destination 3. I'm a higher the tax on all US imports"
laugh.gif
not at all. it's just that he already returned that statue that the u.k. wanted him to keep, and now the thoughtless gifts.

it's a small deal, but i don't want it to turn into obama brushing off allies. it hasn't come to that yet, though.

Originally Posted by solefood229

if you ask me the gifts given are perfect example of why obama is the @%$. in a time when people are broke and hes saying we need to work together why would he go out and buy all these opulent gifts that cost a grip for people who don't need it just cause? i think obama is the good guy in this situation because to me it seems like he is more worried about us rather than adhering to these bs traditions of diplomatic/head of state stunting.

QFE QFT Thank you its not like he gave homey the flavor of love box set he gave him some classic american movies. If he gave him a 250,000 pen we would still be seeing this threadf
fixed. had me confused for a sec.

I dont know about you guys, but this pic would be a great STONE FACE PIC.. What da ya say?

article-1159627-03BBBDB5000005DC-443_468x466.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

[h2]Movies in the box-set produced for the White House by the American Film Institute:[/h2]
1. Citizen Kane

2. The Godfather

3. Casablanca

4. Raging Bull

5. Singing In The Rain

6. Gone With The Wind

7. Lawrence Of Arabia

8. Schindler's List

9. Vertigo

10. The Wizard Of Oz

11. City Lights

12. The Searchers

13. Star Wars: Episode IV

14. Psycho

15. 2001: A Space Odyssey

16. Sunset Boulevard

17. The Graduate

18. The General

19. On The waterfront

20. It's A Wonderful Life

21. China Town

22. Some Like It Hot

23. The Grapes Of Wrath

24. ET: The Extra Terrestrial

25. To Kill A Mocking Bird.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Said it on page 1

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That's a damn good collection of films.
That's the thing. It's not like this was 25 DVD's just tossed together in a brown UPS box. The American Film Institute put together aset of 25 incredible American films especially for this dude.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

what a joke of a thread
Agreed. I mean, the OP usually comes better than this. But this is just childish.

roll.gif
umm....No he doesn't...dude got all butt hurt that Obama was at theWashington Wizards game talkin bout how he should be in that seat since his tax money payed for it.
eyes.gif

What are you talking about? OBAMA SIGNED A BILL TO SPEND OVER A $1,000,000,000,000.00 OF AMERICAN TAX PAYER MONEY, JUST 'CAUSE.
roll.gif

umm....No he doesn't...dude got all butt hurt that Obama was at the Washington Wizards game talkin bout how he should be in that seat since his tax money payed for it.

Wow, didnt you miss the sarcasm in that thread.

I'm "butt hurt" that he won the election? Listen to all you defend Obama like he's part of your family or actually cares about you.

Back
Top Bottom