bout 4 years in the makin. first time postin my stuff LET ME KNO WAT YALL THINK

II's and og XIII's
pimp.gif

and nice cg IV's, have the midsoles been chipping on you yet?
my pair has major chipping
frown.gif

^^^ yea, the left shoes chipped. But u can't even see it. Its like close to the visible air bubble. But to see it u gota look at it up close. And I onlywore them no more then 6 or 7 times. Its jus the paint tho. Maybe and hopefully ur's can be fixed sum how man. Sorry to hear it. I hate hearing bout CG 4schippin. One of my FAVORITE shoes and colorway of all time.

^^ I'm bout to get another pair of black Vs DS from my cuz. For a trade of 4 Affliction shirts of mine. (If u kno wat Affliction is then u kno 2 Afflictionshirts is worth the amount of the Vs wen they released)

yeah man nice XIII's, oly's, and grails status on the XX's. keep it up.

"I must be lebron james if he's JORDAN"- wayne

...they are by far my favorite jordans next to the 15s' cant wait to get my hands on them this month...
Thats a 1st, not much people like the 15's (I sure don't)
Other than that - Nice Olympic's & 12's

^^ yea, I love the 15's. Its been on my wish list since they first released wen I was in 7th grade. Lol. I don't really care bout the hype and stuff. Istick to wat I like. Sumtimes it takes me a while to start liking a pair of shoes. But the 15s were amazing wen I first saw them. I was fortunate enuff to havethem at the time. But yea, oly's and 15's for me are the best. Thanks for the love everyone.

Back
Top Bottom