Bought These Toro 4s from Ebay(PAYPAL REFUND PENDING??)

sharzzz

formerly shoaks
I bought them from a seller who has 100% feedback and 100+ ratings. I thought I was good but what worries me is that he shipped them from China. Also if you guys need more pics let me know. I know toros are hard to LC over pics.

Toro box on the left, Grape V box on the right. Something about the color on the 4s box seems off to me. Idk though.

View media item 1080890
View media item 1080886

Last edited:
Sorry bro.. Fake on these.. Widows peaks on the back and the dots are just 5 flat dots that look painted on

Sorry bro.. Fake on these.. Widows peaks on the back and the dots are just 5 flat dots that look painted on
Thanks for the help bro. This sucks. He claimed it was 100% authentic from nike. Can't believe there's sellers like this on eBay that have perfect feedback. I'll wait for a couple more opinions though before I send them back. Hopefully he gives me a refund.

Just an update, the seller gave me a refund and he let me keep the shoes

Hey can anyone help me with this? The seller refunded me through paypal 5 days ago. It still says the refund is still "pending" so I don't have the money yet. He said it should take a couple days to transfer from his bank to his paypal. How long should I wait to call paypal? I've heard of this scam where they issue you a refund but their bank account is empty so you never get the money.

Just call to be sure. I mean he already sold you fake kicks why wouldn't he try to do something to keep the cash?

Best of luck tho.

Last edited:
Yeah i remember when someone sold me a fake and when the refund came, the seller told me to "not return the product" lol but he kept saying it was authentic when he knew it wasn't haha why wouldn't you want the product back if it's supposedly the real deal? Lol the logic of some of these scammers males me laugh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I never said anything about the dots in the past so i have no clue what you're talking about bro

Lol yeah, that was the guy who wanted a legit check on his green glows and he said that the "dot theory was proven inadaquite"

Hey can anyone help me with this? The seller refunded me through paypal 5 days ago. It still says the refund is still "pending" so I don't have the money yet. He said it should take a couple days to transfer from his bank to his paypal. How long should I wait to call paypal? I've heard of this scam where they issue you a refund but their bank account is empty so you never get the money.
Yeah, i remember reading a scam like this before. I don't know if you filed a claim yet but i would do it asap. I would even call paypal like you said and explain to them whats going on. The sooner the better. Good luck!

Alright so this morning the refund went from "pending" to "completed" but the money's not in my paypal account or bank account. I looked it up and it says it might take a few days to reach your bank account. Hopefully I just get my money soon.

Usually depends on what bank provider you have, i have bank of america and they took a week to refund me from getting a fake

The money does take a while to transfer. Don't worry about that.

Also, if the seller gives you any more trouble, I'd open a case up and document everything.

Lastly, burn them fakes man. Don't try to pass it to another person. Fake Js are wack.

The money does take a while to transfer. Don't worry about that.

Also, if the seller gives you any more trouble, I'd open a case up and document everything.

Lastly, burn them fakes man. Don't try to pass it to another person. Fake Js are wack.
Haha alright thanks for the advice. I might just give em to a homeless dude

Haha alright thanks for the advice. I might just give em to a homeless dude
They are gonna think they hit the lotto haha.

Glad things are working out for you and hope everything goes through without any issues.

Back
Top Bottom