Bought a table online. They sent wrong one. Keep or not keep?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by bohrdom

*pics of the table you wanted* For comparison.
here it is:
398677_sk_lg.jpg

i know it doesn't look like much but i really need the desk space. this one is like 6ft long. i have no need for the computer desk. i mean i could just as well reorder the table and have both, but the z-desk would just be taking up space.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wait, are you serious?
why did you even pay $60 for this? I always thought they only cost like $30. I see these thrown away on the streets all the time.

Apologies for laughing, but I can't believe you wanted a picnic table to put your computer on. Like who does that? the Z-line table can't even becompared to a Picnic table, they don't fit in same category. well I'm going to stop laughing and say "Do you".

I have that exact desk.

However, I flipped everything around so the side tables are on the right side and I got rid of the keyboard tray.

Seriously
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keep the other one. My parents desk is a door with 2 filing cabinets on each side. It works great, and you could probably make it for about $30, if that bygoing to thrift stores and whatnot.

how about this...ill find you a 6ft wooden folding table...and well trade

i bet you wouldnt do it...therefor stop complaining and keep the better table
happy.gif
***1K post***

*pics of the table you wanted* For comparison.
here it is:
398677_sk_lg.jpg

i know it doesn't look like much but i really need the desk space. this one is like 6ft long. i have no need for the computer desk. i mean i could just as well reorder the table and have both, but the z-desk would just be taking up space.
This better not be no $60... stop lying
laugh.gif

damn, you guys all hog wild over an extra $60+ of perceived value. these cafeteria tables are gangsta
laugh.gif

anyway, i already have a separate computer desk/station with better cabinets that i like a lot better than the z-desk. i don't have the time/patience totry and flip it on ebay, otherwise i'd do it. what i really need is something expansive and versatile since i got a ton of papers, books, and larger formatstuff to sort thru. not that it matters now---i'm gonna return it for my gangsta cafeteria table.
laugh.gif

damn, you guys all hog wild over an extra $60+ of perceived value. these cafeteria tables are gangsta
laugh.gif

anyway, i already have a separate computer desk/station with better cabinets that i like a lot better than the z-desk. i don't have the time/patience to try and flip it on ebay, otherwise i'd do it. what i really need is something expansive and versatile since i got a ton of papers, books, and larger format stuff to sort thru. not that it matters now---i'm gonna return it for my gangsta cafeteria table.
laugh.gif

where are you located?
nerd.gif
I'd take it off your hands for $60.

Back
Top Bottom