Bought a table online. They sent wrong one. Keep or not keep?

so i purchased one of those fold out tables for like 60 bucks. but they sent this instead:
s0059822_enl.jpg

z-line onyx desk: costs between $119-$159
its nice but it doesn't really fit my needs. do i keep or not? the money is not really an issue for me, but i might just end up keeping this out of spite.this is another minor headache i don't need right now....
tired.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg

I'd keep it and make it work... sounds like the one you did order isn't as fancy as that one anyway.

Really nice desk.

But if it doesn't fit your needs and you absolutely cant use it then go ahead and return it but other than that, I'd just keep it.

I need one of those I got all my stuff separated around the room. Where with that I'd just put my wallet, everything there along with the printer andI'm set!

call them and voice your displeasure....tell them you will keep it if they refund $20 or whatever percent you think is fair....and youll keep it and spare themfrom paying for shipping a total of 3 times......works like a charm

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

*pics of the table you wanted* For comparison.
here it is:
398677_sk_lg.jpg

i know it doesn't look like much but i really need the desk space. this one is like 6ft long. i have no need for the computer desk. i mean i could justas well reorder the table and have both, but the z-desk would just be taking up space.

Originally Posted by bohrdom

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

*pics of the table you wanted* For comparison.
here it is:
398677_sk_lg.jpg

i know it doesn't look like much but i really need the desk space. this one is like 6ft long. i have no need for the computer desk. i mean i could just as well reorder the table and have both, but the z-desk would just be taking up space.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wait, are you serious?

man, why ya'll giving me such a hard time
laugh.gif

that settles it, i'm gonna go with the 6ft table
laugh.gif

I think they felt sorry for you so they gave you a better desk.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
is this even a question. Talk about upgrade.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I think they felt sorry for you so they gave you a better desk.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
is this even a question. Talk about upgrade.
word.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom