Boring classes unappreciation

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Not going to class, appreciation

I'm jelly
frown.gif

1 hr isn't bad. Try sitting through a 3 hour philosophy class when the professor reads his notes off the projector verbatim. Class was mandatory, or I would have read his notes off blackboard myself.

Going to my 930 class right now.

Sucks man, it's bio and I have 80mins of class then follwed by another 3hours of lab
sick.gif

What's even worse if you have a boring class with no one you talk to in there.
My CPE class is extremely boring but I have to go because I have a low C in there right now. But there are only like 2 dudes in there I talk to, and they sit all the way up top and NO females. There are hardly any females in engineering anyway it sucks

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

1hr+ wasted. Mandatory attendance ftl smh

Had a philosophy class exactly like YuraS described except it was a night class my freshman year.[h3]Boring classes X Mandatory Attendance=
[/h3]
Mandatory
smokin.gif
before I go.

I'll be in work training for the next 3 days for a new program I won't even be using. 9-5
indifferent.gif

Definitely unappreciated.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

1 hr isn't bad. Try sitting through a 3 hour philosophy class when the professor reads his notes off the projector verbatim. Class was mandatory, or I would have read his notes off blackboard myself.
THIS...Had a class last semester that was 3.5hrs long on a Friday starting at 5:00pm
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

this but with Poli Sci
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Boring classes make for the best internet surfing.

I'm in my environmental health class right now and literally all I do is go on facebook and good ol NT

got a 2 hour intro to pub speaking class. i usually just pass out and have a shorty take notes for me #+%! sucks tho

Back
Top Bottom