BORICUAS,HOW DO YALL GET THE CASEAR HAIRCUT ?

the barber has to cut it different or i just comb it down ?

n i get it cut with scissors on top or what ? HELP PLEASE!

i used to wear a du rag when i first cut it. flattens the hair. after that the hair gets trained. also tell the barber to cut towards the front and not back.worked for me .........

depending on how thick you want it the barber will cut it with the grain [cutting in the direction it grows] or against [ cutting 'INTO' the hair,cutting against the direction it grows]. I think cutting with the grain gives it a more uneven blended taper feel instead of the sharper gradient you get whenyou cut against the grain.

I cut my own hair, i'm decent and it's free so why not ?

not puertorican tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i used to wear a du rag when i first cut it. flattens the hair. after that the hair gets trained. also tell the barber to cut towards the front and not back. worked for me .........

but should i get cut with scissors on top ?

smh @everyone tripping cause i said boricuas

go to new york n puerto rico almost all of them rock the casear

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I'm Mexican, I get a 3 all around
pimp.gif

3 is way too short to comb it down..well at least for my hair. i'm Mexican too by the way
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

smh @everyone tripping cause i said boricuas

go to new york n puerto rico almost all of them rock the casear

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
even white ppl in NYC get ceasars, this is one of the most silliest postI've ever seen

edit: Asians as well like the above poster said

2nd edit: and you say you're a mexican too?
laugh.gif
where is the logic inasking Puerto Ricans only?

you want it like d-yankee?if you do he,uses a skully or du-rag to get it that down.Trust me,i used to do this freshman year in HS a 3-4(depending at whatnumber your hair can get controlled easily)and just use a du-rag skully,then to take out the du-rag lines;wet the back and side of your hair.

And it's a pain to do all that,now i'm with afro right now,i just wake up and leave to college/work

Originally Posted by NjCollector

you want it like d-yankee?if you do he,uses a skully or du-rag to get it that down.Trust me,i used to do this freshman year in HS a 3-4(depending at what number your hair can get controlled easily)and just use a du-rag skully,then to take out the du-rag lines;wet the back and side of your hair.

And it's a pain to do all that,now i'm with afro right now,i just wake up and leave to college/work

Just put gel/promade/oil in your hair and then just wear a du-rag over night. It will keep it flat the whole day, while giving your hair the shinny look likeD-Yankee. This is what I do. And when you get it cut go with a longer length. I go with a 4, I had been doing a 3 but I thought it was too short. 4 seems towork good for me. But im white, so I guess the length is up to you.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by NjCollector

you want it like d-yankee?if you do he,uses a skully or du-rag to get it that down.Trust me,i used to do this freshman year in HS a 3-4(depending at what number your hair can get controlled easily)and just use a du-rag skully,then to take out the du-rag lines;wet the back and side of your hair.

Just put gel/promade/oil in your hair and then just wear a du-rag over night. It will keep it flat the whole day, while giving your hair the shinny look like D-Yankee. This is what I do. And when you get it cut go with a longer length. I go with a 4, I had been doing a 3 but I thought it was too short. 4 seems to work good for me. But im white, so I guess the length is up to you.
yea,i used to use that gel-oil thing but it was coming out TOO shiny,like greasy shiny.What i do is clean (with conditioner or shampoo w/e youuse) my hair at night and put the durag on at night,sleep with it.And in the morning take a shower with the durag on,and then wet the lines.It comes out thesame as if you used gel/oil without that much shine

I use to get tape ups and shape up in rotation,then start all over with a light ceaser,just enough for a shape up. But now my hair grows differently,so I stickto just shape ups and a number 2 in a half,an I'm straight

Back
Top Bottom