BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I think taping them with clear tape is kinda pointless too, as with time, not only they not look natural, bu when you take off those tapes, those logos will come ogg partially, if not all.

I don't know man. I really hope those aren't the final production pair cause if so I'm good with my 11's. Not impressed especially for over two bills with tax

Damn I'm leaning getting an 2011 pair instead after comparing pics. I like the grey midsole more :smile:

Damn I'm leaning getting an 2011 pair instead after comparing pics. I like the grey midsole more
smile.gif
I would do that but I'd rather go with the cheaper alternative.

I think taping them with clear tape is kinda pointless too, as with time, not only they not look natural, bu when you take off those tapes, those logos will come ogg partially, if not all.
You'll eventually have to take it off as it gets dirt under it, then there goes most of the logo

Yeah im not feeling the midsole either 2011 vnds>>>2015 brand new. Im very interested in comparing the quality from the 2011-15's though i'll be honest

Yeah im not feeling the midsole either 2011 vnds>>>2015 brand new. Im very interested in comparing the quality from the 2011-15's though i'll be honest
I'm not quite sure how people will compare quality aside from saying this part is durabuck but on the other pair its nubuck n vice versa. At the end of the day 2011s unless you turned them to beaters should still look fresh. Kicks are tanks without a question.

Last edited:
Exactly.

What happen to just wearing your shoes like they used to back in the 90s lol. It's the other way around now, like what Tyler durden says - "the things you own, end up owning you."
Those days have been over since guys started wearing skinny jeans and acting like girls, I wear my shoes all the time limited shoes like the Slam Dunks I wear on occasions.

Personally, i think anyone whos wearing size 12 and above or are above 6,2 tall would look weird on skinny jeans. Or anyone whos not an ectomorph for that matter lol.

What do you wear with those dunks?

my 2011 pair is still in great shape. I'll probably still end up copping these too tho.

Bordeauxs are a classic shoe that you can wear with anything. A great shoe to have 2 pairs of imo.

my 2011 pair is still in great shape. I'll probably still end up copping these too tho.

Bordeauxs are a classic shoe that you can wear with anything. A great shoe to have 2 pairs of imo.
I second that they can go with anything, I would have to say the 7 is my favorite model then the 6 and the 1 comes in third.

And I thought that 2011 gloss was bad, this black mid sole is way worse. How hard is it to get this shoe right dammit. And last time no green on the tongue, this time the tongue looks like it has grey in it. Christ.

I see. So you were like 5 or so when Jordan was at his prime.

I hardly know anyone in my age with that kind of hairstyle tbh

Back
Top Bottom