BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

brothas im not liking these 2015 pix so far? w t f is up with that sole? looking like yeezy boosts? cmon son gif

I've posted this in a few threads becuz I'm wondering. Should I trade a pair of DS Bred 4s for these? I don't want them to crack on the midosle and o know they may come back again with the NA next year

I would. I hate my black cement iv retros and its one of my favorite jordans of all time but the retro iv from 2012 was cheeks in every way

I've posted this in a few threads becuz I'm wondering. Should I trade a pair of DS Bred 4s for these? I don't want them to crack on the midosle and o know they may come back again with the NA next year

I wouldn't. U can get 300 plus for those and these cost 190..

cigars are recommended to go .5 up tho

Went 14 in the cigs (great shoe by the way love the color and quality was on point). There were a lil loose but I wasn't swimming in them

They felt like taxi 12's that were way to big cut wise. So if you go size up you will get taxis feel. That feel didn't bother me cause I wear jordan 12's in the winter with thicker socks anyways.

I'm a 13 in runners and such. I Go 14 in Jordan's cause they are usually cut something horrible.

The remaster series has been good to me and I have been able to stay 13 more often than not. I'm getting a 13 in these I recommend TTS

Last edited:
Via The_Padded_room

Compared to the 2011 [which is the top shoe in the 2nd picture]

The toe box looks great more sharper not piggy

Height is sleeker  on the 2015

Color contrast the midsole perfectly on the 2015

I'm in for a pair or two

Last edited:
2015 mold is trash. midsole on these is another story. You Won't catch me wearing these monstrous remaster 7's

Last edited:
Why the hate? They look og way more then the 11 pairs. I like I'll grab 2 an look back smile while the haters change there mind when it's to late

Back
Top Bottom