BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I probably won't use the app unless I have to. I would rather put in the legwork to get my shoes on rd. Definitely going to try it in May though with all that heat about to drop.

I'll use the app as a plan B

Earlier in the thread I said I would probably resort to ATC but

Nothing beats good old fashion legwork

Building  connections and waiting on that phone call

May and July are marked down for me

Wonder what June holds

Edit: I hope JB does release these on the 4th

As opposed to the later date that was stated (The 18th)

The Sooner the better Pics should surface on the 2nd week of April

Last edited:
Golds foams worked smoothly for me with the app. Now I know these will also. Just need to hit buy at the exact time of release.

I know what you mean. My champs does fcfs, and I would rather camp for a few hours and have a pair locked up rather than rely on that app. Plus like you said networking and meeting new connects is priceless.

Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for the heads up.

Also it might initially say that your size isn't available or something but there's a option for you to let it search for you. Click that and within a minute or two you'll be able to cook. I thought I missed out at first but let it search and then I went to ruvilla which still had a lot of sizes left, going to check out and then I see this. View media item 1454033

Thanks man. I'm sure we'll be able to cook on the 7s. I haven't bought a pair Jordan's in the longest, these will be my first pair for 2015.

Last edited:
Golds foams worked smoothly for me with the app. Now I know these will also. Just need to hit buy at the exact time of release.

Lol you don't know that all, the hype on these are probably slightly higher, and i'm sure the app would've dropped on android by then. It's going to be a completely different ball game.

I think you guys are really overestimating the demand on these especially smack dab in the middle of summer

any pictures of the 2015 pair? i think it'll be sick if the structure of the shoes are like the OG pair

Not trying to hype these up but the fact that we don't have images yet can only mean that these will be on point.

The shape is going to most likely be the same as the 2011 so they have to at least change the color of the green and add it back in the tongue or they'll just be like the 2011 version.

Now change of colors as well as nike air on the insoles is def something that is most likely going to happen, but a mold exactly(Or VERY close) is something that won't happen, at least not this year. All of the 7s from this year have a shape close to 2011-12 7s. 

Back
Top Bottom