BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

Damn nt grammar is severely lacking........Mitis whale.......fam Jordan's got your brain goin mid stroke because that's the funniest **** I seen all day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yes. And also a lighter midsole like the og. Not 2011 light but just a tad lighter like the ogs. Also the green on the back logo should be a brighter green and not so dull

The shape isnt exactly to the ogs either.

Theres always room for improvement in the future and i think nike leaves these things out on purpose so they can make the consumer have reason to buy in the future.

They should have never named this years retros as remastered then people wouldnt compare so hard to the ogs

I agree with what your saying. Those small changes though to get them even closer to OG status will probably go unnoticed by the consumer, at least for this shoe. We probably have a while before this shoe comes back out so most people will have forgotten about this release.

This far I have been happy with remastered quality. The promise and execution of better quality, even if it is considered only slightly better, will do wonders for some of their releases over the last few years that were horrible. Grape V's, white/infrared VI's, sport blue VI's, black metallic V's, etc. desperately need a re-do.

that's wack
mitis whale pay resell which is like 20 bucks more
damn it, man!!!! You can't even blame auto correct for that 
roll.gif

Those who complain about remastered need to look at the group of Retro 4's from 2012 and this years 4's . That is the definition of remastered to me .

i agree with you and im not complaining about the 4's at all even the white/columbia blue 7's released in january and the laser 4's are also good quality

but i also know not its the best the outsourced factories use the cheapest materials these sweatshops can get

i have said for years over and over if you looking for real quality its not with nike/jordan brand

i already know what to expect before i open a jordan/nike box

Last edited:
Lol dude wish i had a good camera. People would trip off my remastered chicago x's midsole straight looks like ant man punched the side of my midsole :lol:

This is my cell phone tbh.

Last edited:
View media item 1648366
I UNDS mine today. Mad comfy on feet. And I don't even see the toe box bulge. I think people are too picky. This is a great retro. I had the 2011 bordeauxs and these are much better made. The material on the 2011s was nice but after a while they developed hard crease lines to the point of them looking like they were about to chip on the grey. The 2015s are the same durabuck they used on 99 metallic 5s, 2007 Aqua 8s, etc. it just feels flimsy be

Your joggers look good with these. Info?

Yes. And also a lighter midsole like the og. Not 2011 light but just a tad lighter like the ogs. Also the green on the back logo should be a brighter green and not so dull

The shape isnt exactly to the ogs either.

Theres always room for improvement in the future and i think nike leaves these things out on purpose so they can make the consumer have reason to buy in the future.

They should have never named this years retros as remastered then people wouldnt compare so hard to the ogs

^ ...but every single retro is compared to its OG. Even if these weren't "remastered", there would still be someone throwing up a link to a comparison article, or doing their own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom