BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

ive had 3-4 pairs of 2011 & the 2 worn pairs I sold looked better than those 1 wear up top pics & my used pairs had 20+ wears on them :lol:

Someone should post a pair of worn 2011 toe boxes vs these to see how well they hold up after multiple wears back then a couple of years ago

Also, anyone else unds their 2015's if so provide pics of the toe box to see how wide spread any issues or concerns are.

I already did this! Yet people still defend Jordan Brand like I'm insulting their mother.

I think the bubble toe box has a shape on the shoe that creases more compared to the 2011 pair which has a sleek n slim toe box!?

I don't mind
All my kicks crease!

I think the bubble toe box has a shape on the shoe that creases more compared to the 2011 pair which has a sleek n slim toe box!?

I don't mind
All my kicks crease!

Probably just the thinner materials to be honest.

i don't know with all materials or even with durabuck but with leather the easier they crease it's usually a sign of higher quality leather.i wore mine with sneaker shields & they're starting to crease really bad upon one wear they don't looked creased tho because the sneaker shield is in place but there are lines in the toe box you can tell are going to be creases once i take out the shield.i don't care really tho once a shoe creases i just try to add them into my sneaker line up for everyday wear all tho i don't turn them into beaters as i take good care of all my shoes, i have a pair of timbs & p. rod.'s i reserve as work/beater shoes.  

Shoes crease. It all depends on how snobby you are. When I was younger I use to over care about it. Nowadays, I look at it differently, Retros are "Retro" and creases/chips/cracks that come naturally just add the "Vintage" effect. However, smudges/rips/tears/dirt/stains are a NO NO!

O.M.G. I love my pair! No glue stains at all and they feel so good! The tongue on my are dope as hell to me too with it being mostly blue.

View media item 1647425
I just came back from vacation and my pair was waiting from me. I ordered from finishline. I'm pretty pleased overall. Just wish I had green on the left shoe but I pretty much got all the colors. The material is really durabuck, I'm shocked. No glue stains either. Toebox bump isn't bad on my pair. Overall really true to the OG

Last edited:
Just got my 2nd pair from dope factory .. Another pair that I have no complaints about.. I'm pretty happy with both of my pair .. Bye bye to my 2011's .. Sucks to those that got bad pairs

If the 2014 black infrareds were durabuck people would be complaining about those as well :lol:

Last edited:
fyi these where available at the Company Store at WHQ as of last Friday. FSR. Vendor =$190 w/ no tax and $90 w/ no tax for Employees. At $90 I probably would have copped but for retail I just wasn't feeling it since I have a '11 DS.

fyi these where available at the Company Store at WHQ as of last Friday. FSR. Vendor =$190 w/ no tax and $90 w/ no tax for Employees. At $90 I probably would have copped but for retail I just wasn't feeling it since I have a '11 DS.

at 90 id have 2 pairs , maybe 3

At 90 bucks I'd be all in....who knows an employee??

Everybody should view this video by Rich's Kicks, this man knows what he's talkin about. He's comparing 2011 to 2015 Bordeauxs , and all his vids are fun, entertaining and informative

I don't mind
All my kicks crease!

My 2011 pair have yet to crease but its because the toe box is stiff almost like the retro vi but less stiff and more comfortable

Everybody should view this video by Rich's Kicks, this man knows what he's talkin about. He's comparing 2011 to 2015 Bordeauxs , and all his vids are fun, entertaining and informative

yea not sure how I found him but I recommend his vids, not ever tryin to floss on people. like you said just fun and entertaining

Back
Top Bottom