BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

When was the last time it was on track
laugh.gif
lol

this thread this is one of the most entertaining threads in a while.complaints,online petitions,sneaker pics,fashion tips a little bit of everything.

since we are talking pants and in an attempt to get this thread on track 

i feel 7's look better with paints i wore my cigars with shorts and they felt blah through on some denim 1000 times better

also felt the same way with these when i went to pants 

View media item 1646179
Anybody know why my 2011 black outsole is turning ashy grey? And you cant wash it off either?

Ive seen this happen to some of my older black outsole shoes as well over time. Why does this happen?

Last edited:
View media item 1646179
Anybody know why my 2011 black outsole is turning ashy grey? And you cant wash it off either?

Ive seen this happen to some of my older black outsole shoes as well over time. Why does this happen?
Could be the paper in the box. I know the paper will discolor over time and it will damage your shoes. Happened to several shoes. I always throw it out now.

These were a general release and it seems like most people got them.

Is there anywhere online that still has any in stock?

I figured you would probably have to pay about $20 extra.

^ Don't forget the class action lawsuit.
The guy that keeps talking about a class action lawsuit keeps buying the shoes.

He said the same thing about the Hare 7s and then he proceeded to buy the Bordeauxs.....

He calls us sheep but if you're unhappy yet continue to buy, who is the real sheep? No one is winning a class action lawsuit over $190 sneakers. Get out of here.

since we are talking pants and in an attempt to get this thread on track 

i feel 7's look better with paints i wore my cigars with shorts and they felt blah through on some denim 1000 times better

also felt the same way with these when i went to pants 
Definitely agree with you, 7s just look great with pants for whatever reason

The guy that keeps talking about a class action lawsuit keeps buying the shoes.

He said the same thing about the Hare 7s and then he proceeded to buy the Bordeauxs.....

He calls us sheep but if you're unhappy yet continue to buy, who is the real sheep? No one is winning a class action lawsuit over $190 sneakers. Get out of here.

Don't think so? Watch me. Don't bother signing up for a partial refund when the time comes, though.

I remember [emoji]9918[/emoji]️ Sac wearing damn near boot cut with his SD 6s but his kix was clean [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. That's my n___ doe

Back
Top Bottom