BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

That shoe is horrible tho.....

Buddy starting change.org petitions Bruh....

The complaining is getting old ur starting to get on gamerG levels yet he's consistent and it's about his constant fear of violence and icey soles

This complaining is not going to change anything especially in this small forum for a bunch of dudes that are going to buy the next mass gr

Let it go take a stand with yo wallet and not cop them. Cause ur complaints are falling of deaf ears

Also change.org is more trolling than anything else these days sometimes starting one makes the situation more laughable than the actual problem at had.

People like you are part of the problem. Quit being a submissive sheep.

Do some research next time before you spout off with ignorance...
http://www.change.org/victories#most-recent

Last edited:
Owning 2011 Bordeaux , 2015 Hare  is also what i call   submissive .   It's not because we don't open our  mouth  that we agree with the final products.

Will you stop buying Jordan Brand products in the Future ? 

Change.org Victories ... yeah  saving life of animals is what i call a victory 

Shoes ....pfff  nobody cares , they just want your money 

the fact that most of those victories the Pardon (political)

the cheerleader livable wage (they were about to get sued and the NFL profit shares and and not trying to have the bad press of female discrimination when they have more female fans than ever and want to keep them)

The rest I don't want clog up the thread about....

most change.org petitions are stupid like urs ban kayne, empeach the president with no actual crime, deport beiber and this sneaker thing. Seriously u sound like baby crying that ur 200$ luxury item isn't up to ur standards oh by the way you can return.

Second the victories u listed are political and or possible violation of rights. The petition did nothing more but bring awearness to an other wise crorupt or shady practice being done aginst the public at be.

This Second time you tried throw a link and sound smart and pretty much got played. I READ about world events. Not spend all day crying about 200$ shoes I can return. Enjoy them if you don't bring them back

Your dollar hurts corporations not some dang petition from a bunch of people who already brought the dang product B...

Dudes in here like he damn freedom fighter of sneaker prices or something go have several seats.

Whole super dome of seats

It's ridiculous. In 2011, everyone was crying and pissed about the shape, the fit, the midsole, the materials, glue stains and all. Raising hell that these don't resemble the OG's at all. 2015 drops and everyone is up in arms. These are pretty dead on to the OG's except for the thickness of the ankle collars.

THIS!!!

Exact thing in the OG Infrared 90s thread. Nobody liked 2011 joints in 2011. They were inferior to the HOAs in every way. Now in 2015, the recent OG release is trash & the 2011s are the best thing since sliced bread.

Typical NT Buffonery no matter the shoe release. Whenever Bordeauxs re-release, they will be garbage & these 2015s will be awesome. :rofl:

Whatever.....

People like you are part of the problem. Quit being a submissive sheep.

Do some research next time before you spout off with ignorance...
http://www.change.org/victories#most-recent
Dude nike the giant billion dollar corporation isn't increasing the cost of producing what ends up being in the grand scheme a niche shoe. Like it's all fine to be a sneaker head first, but you gotta always have broader knowledge. 

@sneakermane is right I stated before I feel as if sometimes there are folks that never seen an og or 2011 pair in their life but wanna sound cool and complain like they some kind of consior of sneaker.

As if you trying to earn cool points by joining in on the crowd consensus about a shoe you never even owned before or held in hand to compare tho.....

Now don't get me wrong they some og heads in here that know what they are talking about lots of them say the same things I believe the og yes better quality way better, but they had glue stains to.

Them 2011 were trash by the way these out side be bump on some pairs. Are better imo....

Last edited:
^^^ 2011's are not trash.

They were the most uncomfortable 7 I owned they even creased faster than the other 7's I owned even them sorry charcoals or raptor 7's (I work out in those now they bring nothing but shame)

the snug fit on these were better imo I like these better i don't have the toe box problems and or the creasing problems that my 2011's gave me hence they were trash to me!!!

I gave them to my younger brother as soon as I got these.

Sad part I love the colorway huge fan of the maroon or red whatever color

Last edited:
Stevedensmore may come off as a bit strong but i like his idea for a petition

If we can petition for colorways and models of shoes why cant we petition for better product?

And people laugh at a class action lawsuit but other lesser things have accomplished that with results

They were the most uncomfortable 7 I owned they even creased faster than the other 7's I owned even them sorry charcoals or raptor 7's (I work out in those now they bring nothing but shame)

the snug fit on these were better imo I like these better i don't have the toe box problems and or the creasing problems that my 2011's gave me hence they were trash to me!!!

I gave them to my younger brother as soon as I got these.

Sad part I love the colorway huge fan of the maroon or red whatever color

You sure you didnt buy fakes? Lol

My 2011 are one of my most comfortable vii ever

I copped a 12 and a 13 on FNL, one for my brother, one for me. My pair had really dope tongues, but the left shoe... 

mean.gif
roll.gif

Guys this is not a nike problem this is a FNL problem, left shoes are the typical tried on shoes in store and they sent those is inexcusable

Last edited:
Guys this is not a nike problem this is a FNL problem, left shoes are the typical tried on shoes in store and they sent those is inexcusable

Then would you care to explain why my still factory laced Bordeaux VII's that came from DTLR arrived pre-creased on the opposite shoe? It's mind blowing how anyone could run to the defense of Nike and Jordan Brand when they're clearly ripping off its customers.

Stevedensmore may come off as a bit strong but i like his idea for a petition

If we can petition for colorways and models of shoes why cant we petition for better product?

And people laugh at a class action lawsuit but other lesser things have accomplished that with results
The issue is one is customer feedback the other is a vocal minority asking them to change products that would already sell out without issue.

Like if we were speaking nike sb, sure. Nike running? Yeah thats their cash cow.

Retro jordans are money on the side.

If more shoes then not were dissatisfactory, yeah they'd have to recall and get their act together, but there are some pretty nebulous, 'this toebox isn't shaped as I'd like, redo the entire shoe' / ' I want better quality materials but i've got no sort of source or reference but my memory'

Like if everyone wanted leather sourced from X or nubuck of at least a _ grade, but a lot of it is a little frustration, very few is just livid anger with reason. 

For every 1 person in this thread complaining, I'd argue maybe 300 went home happy with their pair. 

Like buddy with the worn pair should clearly exchange his pair or get a refund. 

Last edited:
Then would you care to explain why my still factory laced Bordeaux VII's that came from DTLR arrived pre-creased on the opposite shoe? It's mind blowing how anyone could run to the defense of Nike and Jordan Brand when they're clearly ripping off its customer
Im not from nike P.R department so i dont have to explain anything to you, and i was only talking about @fLOurishngFlash pair and not every 2015 bordeaux.

Last edited:

Oh he ordered from FNL but how he get a tried on shoe that fast if he ordered on release day. Or better yet did his order come in late

I get the desire for better stuff for your money. That's true I mean who don't want the best bang for their buck.

But on the other hand this is the very vocal minority. So minor that people who stand with him are still buying the shoes. Then saying they suck.

The only way to prove a point is to stop buying them. But that won't happen so we Buy our pair and hope for the best cause we don't want it to slip us by.

Petitions crying none of them helps. Want a corp to change then hurt their sole reason of existence, which is they pockets.

That's all I mean I get where steve guy is coming from especially if he's been around to see the decline, but for every one Steve there are thousands of kids and adults getting to experience the joy of this retro (to sound all Disney)

to them they can care less about bubble toe box. y cause because this release was probably attainable to most. And they are happy to have em.

No trying to support nike or say we don't deserve better materials it's just the nature of the beast blame he consumer for accepting this not the corp.

Last edited:
The issue is one is customer feedback the other is a vocal minority asking them to change products that would already sell out without issue.
Like if we were speaking nike sb, sure. Nike running? Yeah thats their cash cow.

Retro jordans are money on the side.

If more shoes then not were dissatisfactory, yeah they'd have to recall and get their act together, but there are some pretty nebulous, 'this toebox isn't shaped as I'd like, redo the entire shoe' / ' I want better quality materials but i've got no sort of source or reference but my memory'

Like if everyone wanted leather sourced from X or nubuck of at least a _ grade, but a lot of it is a little frustration, very few is just livid anger with reason. 

For every 1 person in this thread complaining, I'd argue maybe 300 went home happy with their pair. 

Like buddy with the worn pair should clearly exchange his pair or get a refund. 

What you seem to fail to understand is that a class action lawsuit can still prevail regardless if the product sells out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom