BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

We all should know by now that "remasterd " was just a marketing trick JB used to justify rising prices. Nothing has been remasterd.

not true at all. there have definitely been improvements with the new retros 
not alot....I accept the "Remasterd" used for lets say Oreo and Columbia 4's compared to the crap 4's we got with the cements, military blue etc.
but these are "Remasturd!" 
Put these next to black infrared. 
The cut of the nubuck or whatever it is and that toe box.
I guess its safe to assume that any upcoming super GR will have these quality issues.
They are probably using a different factory for these.

Fragment 1
Columbia IV
Oreo IV
French Blue VII
Laser 1
BOB X
Liberty X
Barcelona day's
Barcelona Night's
Stealth XX
Teal IV
#45 X
Metallic V
Georgetown xi low
DSM 1
Hornet xiii low
blk/red xiii low
pre-hornet V
Hare VII
blk/red xi low
blk pinnacle
white pinnacle
Chicago 1
SBB 1
N7 VII
pro star V
Quai XIII
Citrus XI
Cig VII
Champ VII
white/infa vi low
MTM pack
black 11labiv
red 11labiv

outta that entire 30 some odd pair list that's been remastered & ive seen over 90% of them in person the only ones I could say I didn't think were actually were remastered is ...

Bordeaux VII
laser XX
Hare 1
laser dubzero
blk/red low 1
white/gray low 1
white/red low 1

all those others were made MUCH much better than its previous drop .....clearly that wouldn't pertain to the new colorways but you get my point

Last edited:
I don't think the remastered covers premium shoes. They were premium for a reason.

For example, the fear 4s had a much better feel and materials than the green glow 4s.

How are you guys lacing yours up?

I wanna do a lose lace so that the tongue stands out, but if I do that, the laces might be too long and I dont really wanna tie them up

Hey did any of you guys that ordered from Footlocker receive a receipt?

FTL and their family of companies typically do not include receipts for Jordan and certain Nike launch products. Reason being is that Nike sends the shoes to them sealed and double box. Otherwise, you would be getting their bag-o-death. Sending shoes double box is not their modus operandi.

Last edited:
Got my pair in from Finishline yesterday. They actually shipped from a store, so I think I just got lucky. They must have oversold but were able to fulfill mine with a store's pair.

Here's some pics of my pair I snapped last night. These are by far the ugliest pair of 7s I've ever seen in person. Hares were light years ahead of these in the craftsmanship department. And I don't think you can tell but the tongues have drastically different heights compared to the hares. JB slipped up on these big time imo. Only thing I liked about my pair were the tongues. Which doesn't really matter anyway because these are going back tomorrow.

I don't think the remastered covers premium shoes. They were premium for a reason.

For example, the fear 4s had a much better feel and materials than the green glow 4s.

Sounds like you need to read up on JB's "remastered series" marketing hype.

Why'd you bring the Green Glow IV's into this discussion? Those were released a year before the Remastering Series was announced.

My cigar 7's are A1, so it's not like JB can't make a Quality Sneaker in a 7 model.

Last edited:
I don't and I'd love to know what you think I do.

Educate yourself...

RECONSTRUCTING GREATNESS: INSIDE THE AIR JORDAN RETRO REMASTER PROGRAM
http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/reconstructing-greatness-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/

Why'd you bring the Green Glow IV's into this discussion? Those were released a year before the Remastering Series was announced.

These 2 statements... :smh:

I'm all in that thread so you can keep that link to yourself.

And why would I bring up the GG 4s? I'll let you figure that one out.

That toe box :x

I really hope my toe box doesn't turn out like that...guess I will find out in a few hours.

my local champs still had common sizes. 11-12

checked yesterday as i was passing by, wanted to get a good look at em and they were displayed. quality looks good from a quick glance and feel.

no one should have missed out on these if you look around, check stores. everyone seems to be relying online for everything now, but going to actual stores may surprise ya

heck you can even inspect the tongue if its to your liking

Here's some pics of my pair I snapped last night. These are by far the ugliest pair of 7s I've ever seen in person. Hares were light years ahead of these in the craftsmanship department. And I don't think you can tell but the tongues have drastically different heights compared to the hares. JB slipped up on these big time imo. Only thing I liked about my pair were the tongues. Which doesn't really matter anyway because these are going back tomorrow.
View media item 1642951

View media item 1642954

View media item 1642955

View media item 1642956

View media item 1642957

that tb is horrible

We all should know by now that "remasterd " was just a marketing trick JB used to justify rising prices. Nothing has been remasterd.
TRUE. They should have said SOME shoes will be remastered not all, because that's the way its been going.

Mine are absolute crap in my opinion.  The quaily is not worth £150. You would think this 7 would get the special treatment but nah.

Mine came dirty, marks two COMPLETELY different bumps on each toebox (when I say different I mean one bump is hardly noticeable the other is soooo noticeable) glue, did I say dirty...

Anyone with the 2011's don't even waste your coin on these. seriously...

It's def sad when people say the 2011s were better considering what was expected.

Personally, I thought the 2011s kinda sucked. They felt "cheap" to me for some reason so hearing these are worse makes me kinda sad.

TRUE. They should have said SOME shoes will be remastered not all, because that's the way its been going.
Mine are absolute crap in my opinion.  The quaily is not worth £150. You would think this 7 would get the special treatment but nah.
Mine came dirty, marks two COMPLETELY different bumps on each toebox (when I say different I mean one bump is hardly noticeable the other is soooo noticeable) glue, did I say dirty...

Anyone with the 2011's don't even waste your coin on these. seriously...

Send them back. Plain and simple. With anything this mass-produced there will be things like noticeable glue stains, random imperfections, etc. If I recall correctly, OG's had those same issues...

Back
Top Bottom