BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

When it comes to online websites stay to the euro sites and FTL affiliated sites.  That's ridiculous how FNL did you guys as I said before stay to the FTL affiliated sites and euro sites.

Word to heauxface, make this national urine on FNL display day
hope you aint serious. if so, good luck and have fun in jail....
laugh.gif

b9203c50_20150723_130804.jpeg
d97fe9f6_20150723_130728.jpeg

Satisfied with my pair from JJ as usual. Had too loosen up laces. They look mad dorky factory laced

Last edited:
Got my gift card email too, thinking about calling and telling them since I got 2 pairs cancelled, I need 2 $20 gift cards...

That's ok though, now I will stack the gift card with WC rewards and get something for cheap...

How is this a good thing or helpful though....... Just sounds like ur just being a jerk...... My dude.

I'm not being a jerk

FNL is
Don't get mad at me cuz they played games!

I'm just stating the facts - they didn't do anyone a favor with there $20 coupon

you incriminated yourself. you posted your plans on the internet for everyone to see. aint nobody snitchin on you except yourself.
Detectives going to put a reward for my arrest too?

Will they take samples from the urine to forensics to dive deeper into this?

Mass genocide in Sudan, but NAAAAAH they gotta detain my pee pee?

Is really the only difference between the 2015s and the OG's the cut (or thickness) of durabuck used on the shoe?

you incriminated yourself. you posted your plans on the internet for everyone to see. aint nobody snitchin on you except yourself.
Detectives going to put a reward for my arrest too?

Will they take samples from the urine to forensics to dive deeper into this?

Mass genocide in Sudan, but NAAAAAH they gotta detain my pee pee?
nope. once they realize what happened to their display, they will look back on their security cam footage and see the moron who did it, and see the same moron taking a picture for the gram right after. you did all their work for them.

im gonna assume youre joking, like i have from the beginning. you srs tho? lol

Is really the only difference between the 2015s and the OG's the cut (or thickness) of durabuck used on the shoe?

There's a third eyelet at the top too, where the OG only had two. Not to mention, the toe box shape is deformed, it dips in. I assume that has to do with how it was stitched, or the materials not fitting together properly.

nope. once they realize what happened to their display, they will look back on their security cam footage and see the moron who did it, and see the same moron taking a picture for the gram right after. you did all their work for them.

im gonna assume youre joking, like i have from the beginning. you srs tho? lol
So when the fights happened infront of FT and FNL for the Gamma release did you ID everyone in that video too
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Snitches get cyber stitches [emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128296[/emoji][emoji]128046[/emoji]

Last edited:
How is this a good thing or helpful though....... Just sounds like ur just being a jerk...... My dude.

I'm not being a jerk

FNL is
Don't get mad at me cuz they played games!

I'm just stating the facts - they didn't do anyone a favor with there $20 coupon

U my guy and all but this statement is so wrong.
$20 gc is different from $20 WC especially since you can stack it with a WC.

Must have been an epic issue from their viewpoint because I've never gotten that kinda FNL love when I get cancelled :lol:

Last edited:
That's a tough spot for FNL and for those who got their oders cancelled, I feel sorry for. Imagine If this had happened @ FNL during the Chicago 1 release though....and they had people think they were gonna get a pair of chis but didn't. ...lawwwwd.
Did anybody cook online for the Chi's at FNL? Some member posted that even employees weren't able to grab pairs online and the don't even get the splash page LOL

UPS just delivered mine from Eastbay, excited to get home and check em out. First pair of bordeauxs.

Mine still say departure scan from wharehouse still. they supposed to be delivered today but nothing has moved since the 20th [emoji]128529[/emoji]

View media item 1641775
Picked mine up from footlocker, was hesitant at first but do not listen to the people saying the quality on these are bad. The quality is actually really good, I was pleasantly surprised, the materials are just on point. I never had a pair this defect free either, literally a perfect pair, thank you JB!

Back
Top Bottom