BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I sold my ds '11 pair cuz they were too big... I'm looking forward to copping these... Might be my only pick up of 2015

Like everybody else I do not need raptors.. Here are my 02 pair worn <5x and they are solid. Only pair of 7s I own so idk how quality is on 11 bordaeux but these are tanks..The durabuck is so buttery. The mold isn't great but pretty damn good

I'm curious to see the quality of these "remastered" shoes when they should've been giving us "remastered" shoes the whole time given the price tag increase.
the review for these says thicker softer tumbled leather.. and a midsole that supposedly won't crack.. But I agree they should have been this way to begin with

Last edited:
Knowing Nike/JB probly release the Charcoal VII's again on Blk Friday. I hope not! Might be the Marvin Martian or a Black/Red Hares on Blk/Friday.

Marvin the Martian Vll's have pretty much been confirmed for March 7th ever since that leaked picture was floating around with the name and release date on it. As for what releases on Black Friday is anyone's guess as of now, if it were up to me I'd have to go with a black based shoe whether it's an OG colorway or a retro+ colorway like the Oreo V's a few years ago. Matter of fact, I would like the concept of a black based Oreo colorway meaning all black with only white accents or white and red accents if they want to go with a Bred/Chicago look.

CONFIRMED for July 2015

http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-7-bordeaux-retro-returns-fall-2015.html

View media item 1318150

Heads up!

Back in June, TSG broke the news regarding Jordan Brand’s remastering program that starts next year. We were also able to confirm a few remastered Retro Jordan releases for Spring 2015. Now we can confirm thatJordan Brand will be re-releasing the “Bordeaux” Air Jordan 7 Retro in Fall 2015. The Bordeaux 7 received its first retro treatment in 2011, and come Fall 2015 we can expect a remastered Bordeaux 7 Retro. Of course it’s too early for a release date, but we thought you would like to be informed of this news. As always, we will keep you updated.

I have a legitimate question, are you in a country that's not the U.S. because July 18th (the scheduled date for the Bordeaux VII's) is the summer here in the United States.

the review for these says thicker softer tumbled leather.. and a midsole that supposedly won't crack.. But I agree they should have been this way to begin with
with that being said I'm truly copping what I love lol I can't keep up with it

Where's the leather on Bordeaux tho? U talking French blues??

Sold my 2012 pair about a year ago. I guess I'll be bringing them back to the collection...

So far the Bordeaux VII's are the only meaningful shoe's listed for July, hopefully JB keeps it that way and gives our wallets a break. Knowing JB though, that's probably not happening.
Lol, I hope for the exact opposite. Hopefully the Chicago 1s and whatever XI Low they have planned for May will take away from the Hares so I can get mine with some type of ease. Now I just need them to load up July the same way making the Bordeaux fly under the radar so to speak. Selfish, I know, but I just want those two for the year, for the while actually, there's nothing after the 7 that would really entice me.

Lol, I hope for the exact opposite. Hopefully the Chicago 1s and whatever XI Low they have planned for May will take away from the Hares so I can get mine with some type of ease. Now I just need them to load up July the same way making the Bordeaux fly under the radar so to speak. Selfish, I know, but I just want those two for the year, for the while actually, there's nothing after the 7 that would really entice me.
This!! 11 lows and 1s are a must.. I'm really intrigued on what we will get for the limited 7s this year too.

At the end of the day, whoever is planning on copping is going to try and cop. For instance, May will consist of the Hare 7's, Bred 11 Low's, and Chicago 1's. Even though it will be more than what I would want to spend in a month, I'm still going to go for all three. Granted, I'm a size 13, so I'm less likely to be taking away from the average consumer. Either way, to those who want pairs to rock I hope we all eat :pimp:.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, whoever is planning on copping is going to try and cop. For instance, May will consist of the Hare 7's, Bred 11 Low's, and Chicago 1's. Even though it will be more than what I would want to spend in a month, I'm still going to go for all three. Granted, I'm a size 13, so I'm less likely to be taking away from the average consumer. Either way, to those who want pairs to rock I hope we all eat
pimp.gif
That's just it, it will be more than most are willing to spend. $170 for the XI Lows, $160 for the Chicago's, then $190 for the VII, then in the first week of June another XI Low drops that's another $170. Of the releases in May, I'd say the VII's are the least desirable which is perfect for me seeing as they are my all time favorite Jordan model.

I do hope you get all three though, I hope anyone who wants all three gets all three but I don't think there will be that many people willing to spend that kind of money on kicks, at least not enough to make it hard for me to buy what I want. That's why I would like to see July loaded up, all I need this year are these two VII's (Hare and Bordeaux) and I'm good for a nice long while. Cool Grey IV & Toro V in July? 
nerd.gif
 Would be nice lol

That's just it, it will be more than most are willing to spend. $170 for the XI Lows, $160 for the Chicago's, then $190 for the VII, then in the first week of June another XI Low drops that's another $170. Of the releases in May, I'd say the VII's are the least desirable which is perfect for me seeing as they are my all time favorite Jordan model.

I do hope you get all three though, I hope anyone who wants all three gets all three but I don't think there will be that many people willing to spend that kind of money on kicks, at least not enough to make it hard for me to buy what I want. That's why I would like to see July loaded up, all I need this year are these two VII's (Hare and Bordeaux) and I'm good for a nice long while. Cool Grey IV & Toro V in July? :nerd:  Would be nice lol

I'm sure JB will load up the months with only one pair confirmed so far by adding at least another pair or two to those month's. I definitely agree, even though I'm willing to spend a lot of money on shoe's in a single month (even though I wish I didn't lol) and still have my priorities and responsibilities taken care beforehand, I know there will be plenty of people who would love to get all three shoe's but will have to limit themselves due to financial issues. Hare's are top priority for me that month, but I'm glad that I won't be going after the Georgetown 11 low's and will be taking June off as a month of relief :lol:.

2011s were ill so JB can miss me with the remastered talk/price

I hope dudes can flourish cause it was a cakewalk before

I can't wait to cop French Blues, Hares, and Bordeaux. Pass on the Raptors. Still have my 2012 looking New.

I can't wait to cop French Blues, Hares, and Bordeaux. Pass on the Raptors. Still have my 2012 looking New.

Being a Chicago fan and loving the Chicago Bulls colorways that have gone into the most popular Jordan's, I wish there was a Chicago Bulls themed Retro 7 instead of the Marvin the Martian Vll's that are coming out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom