Boosie Home

This is what i'm saying right here.

This dudes don't eem lift any type of substantial weight....how can they comment?

I lift...

A lot of insane comments in here.
Im just happy Boosie home.
Now we need Max back.

Last edited:
Wow didn't expect to read this. :pimp: hope he gets in the studio soon.

Imagine boosie on a young chop beat with Kendrick Lamar. :pimp: hopefully he works with some of the young bucks who came up when he was in prison.

Last edited:
Hear a lot about dude down here in the SIP.Heard the radio play,but didn't know he had so much love an hate all over.Anyone know any songs that go beats hard to work out to? Put me on please

I don't wanna hear no boosie and Kendrick no boosie and Ross no boosie and Jay z NONE OF THAT FOOLISHNESS

I want that real deal uncut GIVE ME BOOSIE x WEBBIE with Chad on the hooks :pimp:

And a couple of verses from Foxx :smokin

And a verse from Snupe :pimp:

Last edited:

What is wow about that? Are you unaware that gangsters live a different code while operating with each other than with normal people? Do you think John Gotti would put a hit on a innocent person? Its not a black or white thing, once you enter criminal enterprise the normal rules that govern that society are different.

Now Boosie just needs to put out some more good music to ride to for this warm weather coming up :pimp:

What is wow about that? Are you unaware that gangsters live a different code while operating with each other than with normal people? Do you think John Gotti would put a hit on a innocent person? Its not a black or white thing, once you enter criminal enterprise the normal rules that govern that society are different.

I used to believe in some sort of "G Code" nobility, but as I've gotten older and seen my family go through things, I've realized that it's all bull ****.

All it is, is a brainwashing program, wherein older people in the community put it in your mind that you're worthless and then put certain things in your mind that can make you "somebody". It's like a societal agreement, in which poor people have to believe these things in order to keep our criminal justice system going. And deeper than "the criminal justice system," it's really a system of brainwashing in which the rich elite for thousands of years have been teaching the poor to act and think like scapegoats for all of larger society's problems. That way, with what you've been taught by your community you don't feel it's your fault you're in prison or dead, and larger society doesn't have to feel any empathy toward you, and the elites of society who are actually bankrolling and making money off of all this can keep the machine rolling.

Last edited:

I used to believe in some sort of "G Code" nobility, but as I've gotten older and seen my family go through things, I've realized that it's all bull ****.

All it is, is a brainwashing program, wherein older people in the community put it in your mind that you're worthless and then put certain things in your mind that can make you "somebody". It's like a societal agreement, in which poor people have to believe these things in order to keep our criminal justice system going. And deeper than "the criminal justice system," it's really a system of brainwashing in which the rich elite for thousands of years have been teaching the poor to act and think like scapegoats for all of larger society's problems. That way, with what you've been taught by your community you don't feel it's your fault you're in prison or dead, and larger society doesn't have to feel any empathy toward you, and the elites of society who are actually bankrolling and making money off of all this can keep the machine rolling.

this "G code" has nothing to do with being rich or poor though. If you're in adult in a criminal enterprise chances are you do follow that unspoken G code.

pimp.gif

Need B.G. and Max free now

this "G code" has nothing to do with being rich or poor though. If you're in adult in a criminal enterprise chances are you do follow that unspoken G code.

Nah, bruh.

The "G Code" is for the boots on the ground.

White y Ford will tell you what the "G Code" means to him.

Oliver North, Danilo Blandon, and George H W Bush will tell you what the G Code means to them.

All the people under them? Who are actually affected by the enterprises that the above dudes set up? They have to follow the G Code.

To quote another worthless cliche: There's levels to this ****.

Last edited:

BINGO. The "streets" mentality is a trap set by a standard that doesn't want you to succeed

Back
Top Bottom