Bonzi Wells signed..... for 40 g's.... by a chinese team.

maybe everyone hates his attitude or something now.
laugh.gif
but 40 gs? that is nothing for a dude like him

Thats crazy i swore he was just averaging like 14 a game.
eek.gif

Now he is playing for jelly beans....i thought he was doing it....he isnt doing it now.

Rockets message boards are saying its 40k a month. bonzi will own the chinese league. Kirk Snyder and Mike Harris avg. like 30 and 15 over there. It'sfunny how former Yao teammates always end up in China to play if they can't get a job here.

Originally Posted by Jaye05

3,000,000 yen = $40,000
maybe he thought he was getting 3 million us dollars

hell naw
laugh.gif
thats funny

kirk snyder is in china?
laugh.gif

damn Bonzi, u had nice game too.... i hope he gets back.

a_blazers_i.jpg
pimp.gif

well considering that there are citizens in China that get paid pennies to make sneakers, 40 gs is alot
grin.gif

(turning down 36 Million
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I bet he's regretting turning down that $36M offer from the Kings a few years back...

hes still a moron for that, played well and was about to get paid but though he was worth more.
smh.gif
i was just gonna say that...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

This really doesn't make any sense to me.

Why isn't he playing in the league? Was he banned from the NBA or something? It seems like he just disappeared and there's been no mention of him at all this season.

And then to go overseas and only play for 40k? Something isn't right?
Yeah, even if it's for 40k a month... Something still seems odd.

Sounds like Bonzi may have pulled a Spreewell. Meaning, he was offered some deals here and there this past summer but turned them down thinking he was worthmore. And now his pride is keeping him from crawling back to those same teams.

I dunno.

Its too bad him and the kings didn't work out..... Both parties were hurt by it imo although it gave K-mart a chance to start and take over the SG spot butI missed his toughness when he left.

As for him taking this contract, I have no damn idea why he would do that. Maybe he wanted to get some authentic chinese food.... he looks like he loves hisfood.

I find it hard to believe that he couldn't have signed somewhere else for at least 1m.

Back
Top Bottom