1st of the month
crossroads
bone n biggie

countless classic tracks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Bone thugs are
pimp.gif
I heard they are going on a reunion tour now that flesh is out of jail anyone have any info?

hope that is more than jus a rumor....if they come 100 miles within DC or to DC best believe u can catch me there.

check my damn screen name....big time bone fan right here

I went to their concert when I was 17 at BB Kings in NYC. Best time of my life. Bizzy got so thrashed that night and he was kicked out the group from then on.Got to meet the other guys in VIP (I snuck in). WOnderful musicians

They are the only rapper I have ever lsitened to

oh yea...

1_Reunited.jpg

5 man BTNH is better than your mother

very underrated i think. i seen em in concert like 2 times in 1 month both times not really careing about seeeing them... only reason i seen em was because itwas a various artist concert

I still think to this day ever since the year it was released that E. Eternal 1999 is the best hip hop album of all time.Strong words...but I always felt it.

Ive Been Listenin To Bone Thugs Since 1994.....I Love Their Music, Im A Forever Fan Of Theirs.....They Are The Best Rap Group In My Opinion, E. 1999 Is MyFavorite Album Of All Time, I Appreciate These Dudes For The Music They Put Out.....

A New Single From Their Upcoming "Uni5" Album Is Supposed To Be Released Feb 25th, More Info About This Is Posted On Their MySpace Page

They Are Very Much Appreciated!

Yo I'm I the only one who thinks Bizzy is a bit suspect judgin from his latest appearances on youtube

They were here in December, but I couldn't go cause I had a final the next day. I was !!%%%@ heated

Damn, this brings me back to the 6th grade! Them, along with Pac and Biggie is what I used to listen to back then.... Bizzy bone actually just got mugged forlike 30K here in the LA area about a week or two ago.

Originally Posted by lovemy23kicks

What up NT? i was jus takin it back today listenin to my E 1999 cd......n that sparked me to have an all day marathon of the thuggish ruggish bone. as we speak i got "bone and biggie " on lol...... feel it or not, i think these dudes are prolly some of the most underrated artists ever. post how u feel NT

Funny I popped this in on Sunday as well.

Back
Top Bottom