Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Its officially on its last leg, that jus confirms it. I hope son got more **** ready to flood the industry.

Even if you wanna say that the whole Hot____ wave is dying, Rowdy Rebel isn't going anywhere. Son is nice, clearly the nicest of them all.

Bruh a fool if he don't come with some new music.

He shoulda did like Keef be doing and have random "leaks" every other week just to be in ****** speakers. Keef ain't have a tape in a year but people still bump his random droplets like Macaroni Time, Hundreds, Pull Up, etc.

He's just another "chicken noodle soup" "aunt jackie" "lip gloss" etc guy. He's done
I thought I was the only one who knew those last 2 songs

Nah we jus seen this before... Many times. James had the same exact hype and let it slip away. I want the young boy to work. Drop that remix video them follow up wit a new joint not that sack computers. Dudes like him, t James and others got what a lot of dudes can't do and that's a hit. His foot is in the door but this track is on its last leg. Keef should be a example of how u come out the gate for these young dudes. Even tho he's all drugged up he took the industry over. Migos came correct and followed Versace right too.

My boy Bhris Breezy 
nthat.gif
you from 151?

:rofl: @ Bobby's hat flying off when he was in the car at the end. Son was wilding the whole video.

Back
Top Bottom