Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

yes i am late...
yes i only read the 1st and last page of this thread....
heres my question...isnt he from VA? when they pull up the plates are VA tags...or am i wrong?

Son said music travels from the south up

:rofl: i guess yg got hot in the south first right

i heard toot it and boot way more in the south then in the north, matter of fact i've never heard it on the east coast. best believe toot it and boot it was all over the south

yes i am late...
heres my question...isnt he from VA? when they pull up the plates are VA tags...or am i wrong?

No he's not from VA. Common for people in NYC to have out of state plates because the insurance is cheaper where its registered.

No Flex Zone is garbage :x

Son said music travels from the south up

:rofl: i guess yg got hot in the south first right

i heard toot it and boot way more in the south then in the north, matter of fact i've never heard it on the east coast. best believe toot it and boot it was all over the south

Unfortunately. That song was terrible. I was about to ask how YG even survived that song, but I forgot 2010 was full of ****** singles/mainstream songs.

yes i am late...

No he's not from VA. Common for people in NYC to have out of state plates because the insurance is cheaper where its registered.

No Flex Zone is garbage :x

Who's song is No Flex Zone? I've mostly just heard other rappers rapping over that beat

Unfortunately. That song was terrible. I was about to ask how YG even survived that song, but I forgot 2010 was full of ****** singles/mainstream songs.
Who's song is No Flex Zone? I've mostly just heard other rappers rapping over that beat

He became a blood. thats how YG survived. lol

So youtube views and blogs = song of the summer now ? :lol: ...like i said Schmurda hot on the internet (mainly cuz of a vine and not even really the song at that) , but other songs is getting played in clubs, stations, and bumping it daily in other parts of the country instead of just NYC like Schmurda is

If you got 5 mil views on youtube your song is hot

Everybody that uses the internet goes on youtube, everybody doesnt listen to the radio

Every region has their summer street anthem

But fancy is the pop summer anthem, that song is everywhere

Fancy>>>>>>trash zone

Hot _ is tearing up the clubs in Miami and LA too.

What are y'all talking about?

Toxic in LA:

"Hot on the internet" :lol:

Like it's not real life people playing the song that gets it hot on the net.

The internet is way more accurate in gauging what's relevant and being felt by the crowds than the radio.

Last edited:
Well crown loyal or cut her off cuz they get spins no matter what region u in

Cut her off gets spins in NY ? Don't listen to the radio so I really don't know
Idk but I'm almost 90% sure it does. That **** is everywhere, my grandma said that **** the other day and start laughing lol

If you got 5 mil views on youtube your song is hot

Everybody that uses the internet goes on youtube, everybody doesnt listen to the radio

Every region has their summer street anthem

But fancy is the pop summer anthem, that song is everywhere

Fancy>>>>>>trash zone

Now see, there's no way to deny how big Fancy is. Just from having the tv on in the background, you can hear that on every commercial, the background music during sitcoms/etc. I can't get away from that **** :lol:

Last edited:

basically...

Look at dude in the toot it video :lol:

now dude is all banged out yelling out 400 and making songs like bickin back being bool :lol:

not saying he wasn't affiliated or on the set before, but he wasn't out there like that.

No Flex Zone is basically Nicki Minaj's song now since the remix came out. Whenever I hear that beat come on it's the chorus then Nicki's verse then the next song.

Last edited:
So now if a song has a certain number of youtube views it's considered a "Summer Anthem"??? Guess Ice JJ Fish running things then huh?

So now if a song has a certain number of youtube views it's considered a "Summer Anthem"??? Guess Ice JJ Fish running things then huh?
Views and blogs = summer anthem, **** the real world :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

I mean if he was getting play at parties/clubs/events and had crowds going crazy why not?

basically...

Look at dude in the toot it video :lol:

now dude is all banged out yelling out 400 and making songs like bickin back being bool :lol:

not saying he wasn't affiliated or on the set before, but he wasn't out there like that.

ehhh idk about all that

dude had plenty of blood talk right on that 'the real 4 fingaz' mixtape, that's the same one with toot it and boot it. **** he even had a song called bickin it :lol:

Whats the real world when everything revolves around social media & the internet

Seriously, that dude sounds dumb acting as if it's not ALL over the "real world" with people dancing to his music provided by ALL the videos of celebs, cops, etc doing it. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom