Bobbito Wheat Hi's

OK..anyone know release date? and will only snyx have them?..i hate goin on 47th
sick.gif

Self Conscious will have them as well. I don't know what Nike is doing w/ St. Alfred's shipment, but they're supposed to be getting all of them.

Plus, you can always go to Snyx in Roseland. They probably won't tax you as hard as on 47th, either.

The new people at synx dont even know what these shoes are just play dumb and they wont tax you.

Plus, you can always go to Snyx in Roseland. They probably won't tax you as hard as on 47th, either.
yea they really do be on that taxing hard.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
The new people at synx dont even know what these shoes are just play dumb and they wont tax you.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
they have the best worst customer service ever. dudes are mad eager to sell but no nothing about shoe quality or comfort or anything else to behonest.
ohwell.gif

Yo haiti5 did u still need those red bobbitos? And I should have the wheats soon......real soon

oh snaps. ima have to choose between those 2 shoes then. man dont hold em for me then. ill jus get you before you leave on the 5th

^^^Aiight Haiti5, thanks for letting me kno tho. I sold the 13, I still have the 12 tho. AND A 8.5&10.5 in the blue ones. just LMK b4 I leave thanks.

Do u make ends-wealth clothing too???

^^^Aiight Haiti5, thanks for letting me kno tho. I sold the 13, I still have the 12 tho. AND A 8.5&10.5 in the blue ones. just LMK b4 I leave thanks.

Do u make ends-wealth clothing too???
yea i will let you know. and nah i dont make ends wealth jus helpin a college buddy with a lil pub.

They are in stock at Self Conscious now so I heard, we had a customer come in with them and he had got them from there a few days ago...they are tight btw

Flip, or anyone else, do you guys's know exactly which spots will have these?

If so, are there any fir less than 150

^^^Seeing as how Leaders didn't receive any AF1 this year, they probably won't be getting them.

St. Alfred's was supposed to be getting them as well but I don't know how that's working out.

I got a few wheats hit me up if u need a pair 165 meet up. Holla!!! First come first serve.

Anybody need these I can get them for $150 and if I have to ship it out $165 shipped.

Originally Posted by Tank Johnson

^ u wanna trade an 11 for some sz og stash af1 HI? (cash + bobbito's of course...)
naw Im good I wear a 12-13 and I wouldnt want to add any cash. Thanks tho. Ill ask ony of my friends, he wears a 11.

Back
Top Bottom