Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Even though the samples are definitely iller,
the final product wheats are still crazzzzzy.
eek.gif

I need these in my life.
And the lace switch is definitely necessary.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm glad you bandwaggon "never had a pair of af1 hi's" peeps are hopping off as well. Got the red and the blues...I'll cop these two as well.
Because you know what everyone has in their collection, right? The arrogance of this dude.
tired.gif

I was speaking from my perspective, didn't mean to strike a nerve playboy. If you got arrogance out of my statement more power to ya. Everyone wantedthe wheats but when they it appeared to be one shade lighter everyone was let down. Same way dudes in JB buy anything JB, I'm passionate aboutHi's.

Hi's and lows are the only official AF1s.

damn, this is REAL serious to some people.. wow..
Well, I'm glad I could help out with some money saving decisions based on the photos..
I got a few IM's to post some more pics, and I've tried inside, outside, etc.. so, heres 1 MORE without the flash in a darker room...
laugh.gif
I didn't want to adjust any colors on the pics and steer anybody wrong..hope this helps..
291730582.jpg

O.k. cubanee, you've definitely helped out my decision (even though I was probably gonna cop anyway). The last pic that you've posted will make me behappy with the wheats.

lol I like how when the lighting changes, peoples opinion of this nice%+%# shoe also change...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

lol I like how when the lighting changes, peoples opinion of this nice%+%# shoe also change...
indifferent.gif
dude you sound silly

we went from this
bobicream1.jpg

to this
291410300.jpg

then this
291457396.jpg

and now this
291730582.jpg

now thats 4 dif wheat colors right there.
everybody thought the 1st pic was goin to be the the shoe,
then we get a pic of them that look like they had faded
everybody had a lil disappointment in them when they seen these
its ALL about the lightin,
the better the lightin the better the colors look.

Dudes have to understand, them first pics of the Bobbitos on pg.1 was prolly photoshopped to enhance the richness and color of the shoe and/or had greatLighting...It's still a hot shoe...there wasn't any drastic changes i.e. Cactus Foams...I'm really surprised dudes is jumpin' ship so soon...Ilike to see real pics like the ones CubanBee took..cause it's honest.. I'm satisfied..But I forget...This is NT..NEVER SATISFIED
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by BigTy23

indifferent.gif
dude you sound silly

we went from this
*pic*
to this
*pic*
then this
*pic*
and now this
*pic*

now thats 4 dif wheat colors right there.
everybody thought the 1st pic was goin to be the the shoe,
then we get a pic of them that look like they had faded
everybody had a lil disappointment in them when they seen these
its ALL about the lightin,
the better the lightin the better the colors look.
You are right its all about lighting, and in every single picture you posted the lighting is different. How about you wait until you see them inperson to judge, since no matter what they gonna look different in every shot taken. You and I know that you aint gonna pass on the best AF1 to release in aminute! If so you WILL regret it!

The cactus foams are a bad example. they looked absolutely ridiculous in the sample photo. They looked like sneaker of the year material. (is that even athing?) And they turned out less like cactus and more like neon, goofy, crayon yellow.
these have kinda done the same thing, but you are right This is NT... Dudes are never satisfied.

now that i look at it, it seems like that tagged pic is the same as the ones cubanbee posted. I always thought the midsole and bottom were gum but if you lookclosely it seems that those samples doe have the brown sole and gum midsole. and of corse that pic was professionally taken with lighting. im not com plaining.ill still cop.

like the pics with the red and blue bobbitios, the red looked to me to be all one solid red color, when i saw people take pics of them, i started to noticedhow it had differnent tones of red as well through out the shoe. its gonna look different in real life and its better to see them in pic like above.

The Wheats are like a dead+@#! real pair of Timbs, they're goin to look different in different lighting and in different conditions, like how they getdirty and the direction the suede is brushed.

Since we are a day away do you guys think the lines will be crazy on saturday, i want to get a pair of the wheats but don't want to be at a store extremelyearly if it wont be necessary.

my shop will probably get these late and i havent heard about any lines for air force's in my area.....thats a new one to me

I doubt they are gonna be released this week.

Every store that I know which had the PRs don't even have the shipment yet.

I think it could've been pushed off two weeks from the original date, which would be next week.

Bay Area checkin' in. No word yet from my connects. I don't think they're releasin' tomorrow.

Funds are ready to go, just need the green light so I can cop.

Once I hear from my connects in The Bay, I'll post the info.

Back
Top Bottom