Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

It was so easy to hate gyp. Dude was insane. Also hated what he did to my bae Gillian. He had a cool haircut though.

New thread (even though it's like 7 ******* eps
mean.gif
) or pm Big J.
Let's just use this thread, 7 episodes doesn't warrant a new thread
mean.gif
.  I'll hit up Big J and see if he doesn't mind updating the thread.

I think they can pull it off with 8 eps. As long as there's no filler like Season 4. Fight me

I can't wait, feels like it has been forever since the last episode. Sad to see this show end, my Libyans.

Last edited:
so pissed its ending...almost dont wanna watch cuz its about to be over. this was one of my fav shows since episode 1. damn you HBO!

AV Club gave it a B+ for the premiere...

http://www.avclub.com/review/boardwalk-empire-enters-its-final-season-weatherin-208834

Grantland's write-up
http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/hbo-boardwalk-empire-finale-final-season/

I'm disappointed the show is ending like this. I would have loved another season and then do a time jump, or do the time jump and give us a couple more seasons to really flesh out all the great material available. But the time jump plus a shortened seasoned... I just don't want it to feel rushed.

It was so easy to hate gyp. Dude was insane. Also hated what he did to my bae Gillian. He had a cool haircut though.
gyp was my favorite character on the show, besides chalky or Richard. Gyp was a wild card. That scene where he's walking out of the hotel naked, covered in blood, with a gun in his hand and a belt around his neck was great.

Last edited:
^
His first scene on the show was crazy (I think it was his first scene). They had car trouble and that old guy helped them out. He made a little joke and was murked a few seconds later. I was like is this guy serious.

How can anyone hate Gyp? He's the show's greatest character, well it's a tie between him and Harrow.

"What the **** is life, if it's not personal?" :pimp: :pimp:

R.I.P Harrow and Gyp

Last edited:
^
His first scene on the show was crazy (I think it was his first scene). They had car trouble and that old guy helped them out. He made a little joke and was murked a few seconds later. I was like is this guy serious.

"Its oil, what else?", great scene

Back
Top Bottom