Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

"I find that you never really know a man until you've played cards with him"

Rothstein was saltier than a pumpkin seed after he lost in the poker game lol

Everyone in the episode took a gamble on something. We'll who wins.

Knox wanted Nucky's weakest link but I think Eddie proves to be the strongest link.

I think his new pride role/promotion will really show his loyalty to Nucky.

Capone's brother would catch a body for Eddie... them ****** became BFF's last night.

Caught up on last week's episode and last night's back to back.

Season is looking GOOD right now.

Narcisse's character is a very welcome addition. Scholar one minute. Hardcore Harlem gangster the next. :smokin

I feel like last night's episode was one of the best of the series. On point from start to finish.

After Knox's talk to J. I knew Nucky's talk with Eddie was foreshadowing that he was gonna be the weak link :smh: There's a chance he's not though. That talk and them constantly mentioning Tom threw me off :lol:

Still don't care about Eli's son :rofl: @ that murder though. Terrible way to go, ******** yourself to death. Is it me or did the girl drink some of that kid's too?

It was tough to see Arnold like that though. I don't know if yall know how it feels to be playing all night and just straight up losing and losing, have some annoying guy on the side of you constantly saying something slick, and the main guy you want to really get at is cool as **** :smh: :x Those frustrated feels.

Narcisse manipulate these simple ****** with ease. Purnsley don't even know what he got himself in to.

Awesome seeing Lansky get a push.

That girl didn't drink any of Henry's drink from what I saw.

This is my favorite show going right now. So many storyline so and almost all of them are great.

Capone pretty much forcing Mueller to join his crew. Lol. He plays it like his gun gets stuck and Capone with not one damn given. Haha.

And Lansky whipping dude in the alley. Wow.

How awesome is Narcisse? Jeffrey Wright is a damn good actor.

A few things:

1. The irony in Narcisse running a Negro Improvement campaign, but turning around and selling H back to his own people :smh:

2. Purnsley's $ wasn't good enough when he was in Narcisse's presence, but the second he turned....money in the pocket :lol:

3. The camera angle of Narcisse looking down at Purnsley when he was beating that guy from the stoop. Showed how Narcisse "looks down" on Purnsley and that it was also similar to two animals fighting in a cage. I think it perfectly shows how Narcisse views a lot of his fellow Libyans.

I love this season so far, solid all around. I feel like Purnsley is playing Narcisse. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Florida deal ends up.

If they're trying to make Eli's son the new Jimmy, they are failing miserably. I don't give a **** bout homeboy's sorry

Are we supposed to assume that Nucky bringing in additional investors, in this case Lansky, means that they've already smoothed things over with the dead dude in Florida?

I was hoping that'd be a bit more of a road bump, but it's looking like it's not.

Are we supposed to assume that Nucky bringing in additional investors, in this case Lansky, means that they've already smoothed things over with the dead dude in Florida?

I was hoping that'd be a bit more of a road bump, but it's looking like it's not.
i dont know if you're familiar with john mulaney but he has a excellent bit about murder investigation back in the days

I'm pretty sure Nucky still has no idea and it'll be something that his connect will hide until he has to reveal it.

Maybe that guy will just take over. Funny as hell how desperate he was and due to that he kills the guy. I figure that bartender will play more of a role down the line too.

I actually like the storyline involving eli's son its a nice little change of pace seeing some youth in the show

Was I the only one thinking Capone's brother was plotting on setting up Eddie?? I thought old boy was gunna get got

Last edited:
I actually like the storyline involving eli's son its a nice little change of pace seeing some youth in the show

Was I the only one thinking Capone's brother was plotting on setting up Eddie?? I thought old boy was gunna get got
seemed like a genuine friendship from the jump

My favorite show on tv. That last episode was :smokin

^^ At first, I thought Capone's brother was setting up Eddie as well. Eddie has been so loyal throughout the series it always made me mad
the way Nucky lacked respect for him. I hope he doesn't crack.

Dr. Narcisse's character is great! The language and polarity of his character is very interesting to watch. Definitely a welcomed addition to the show.

Meyer Lansky growing into the person he becomes is also exciting to watch. He's definitely one of, if not my favorite character on the show.
Knowing the true history behind a lot of these people is a slight spoiler but it doesn't detract much. I'd also like to know what Meyer
was saying when he was whipping guy in the alley.

Maybe I missed it, but when Nucky told Eddie to go collect them 10G's, didn't Eddie flash a gun holstered on his arm or something? And Nucky said don't be over dramatic. I thought Capone's brother was setting himself up, too. It was nice to see them bond. So when Eddie got wrapped, I thought he was gonna go out like a G, shooting or something :lol:.

Last edited:
I told my fiance' that Eddie was going to be that weak link and I was right. I just kept thinking, "Eddie, you had ONE job."
I'm wondering about Narcisse. He's mad creepy. And we all know he put that girl in Chalky's club b/c he knew Chalky would be interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom