Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Episode 8 was another great one, show is really starting to pick up.  And there is still so much more to come. 

I also thought Val Alden was going to send all that money to his wife, but he definitely did the right thing sending it to Angela.  

The conversation between Jimmy and his mother definitely led me to believe that she slept with Luciano just to get information in order to help her son which is
pimp.gif

Seeing as Jimmy is my favorite character, I highly doubt Nucky is going to hand him over to the NYers so that it resolves a few problems.  He knows that he needs protection and with Jimmy proving himself to Torrio in Chicago, Nucky sees Jimmy as a tremendous asset now and wants to use him properly. 

It was clear that Schroeder was going to look at the ledger and I don't think Nucky is naive enough to believe that she wasn't going to take a peak. 

Should be a great last few episodes, especially with the Nucky/Rothstein/D'Alessio drama playing out. 

Episode 8 was another great one, show is really starting to pick up.  And there is still so much more to come. 

I also thought Val Alden was going to send all that money to his wife, but he definitely did the right thing sending it to Angela.  

The conversation between Jimmy and his mother definitely led me to believe that she slept with Luciano just to get information in order to help her son which is
pimp.gif

Seeing as Jimmy is my favorite character, I highly doubt Nucky is going to hand him over to the NYers so that it resolves a few problems.  He knows that he needs protection and with Jimmy proving himself to Torrio in Chicago, Nucky sees Jimmy as a tremendous asset now and wants to use him properly. 

It was clear that Schroeder was going to look at the ledger and I don't think Nucky is naive enough to believe that she wasn't going to take a peak. 

Should be a great last few episodes, especially with the Nucky/Rothstein/D'Alessio drama playing out. 

Glad Jimmy is going back to AC, hope he brings Richard with him.

I admit I wasnt a fan of Jimmy when the show first started, especially after going against Nucky and doing the heist with Al but Im really enjoying how his character is evolving. Him coming back to AC with all the drama waiting for him (Luciano/his mom, Angela, Van Alden and the Italians) makes things even more interesting.

This by far is the best new show on tv.

Glad Jimmy is going back to AC, hope he brings Richard with him.

I admit I wasnt a fan of Jimmy when the show first started, especially after going against Nucky and doing the heist with Al but Im really enjoying how his character is evolving. Him coming back to AC with all the drama waiting for him (Luciano/his mom, Angela, Van Alden and the Italians) makes things even more interesting.

This by far is the best new show on tv.

Finally got to watch the last ep.

That was a big move Nucky did, basically making Schroeder his bottom *@!%% by givin her that assignment. I'm sure a dude like Nuck coulda had someone else handle that task.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Eli, I feel like gettin shot kinda put him back in his place. He wants to be Nucky, like a lil bro wanting to be the older bro, but he just can't fill Nuck's shoes. Now, he might kno this. Drinking & watching pr0n instead of handling business...

pimp.gif
@ Jimmy goin home. Nucky knows he needs him, esp after Eli gettin popped. I think Nuck told Jimmy about his moms & Lucky. Also, I don't think Nucky would give Jimmy up to resolve problems. He has too much love for him. Plus how would that make him look?

laugh.gif
@ Van's wife cryin after he told her "the tulips look ragged."

Finally got to watch the last ep.

That was a big move Nucky did, basically making Schroeder his bottom *@!%% by givin her that assignment. I'm sure a dude like Nuck coulda had someone else handle that task.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Eli, I feel like gettin shot kinda put him back in his place. He wants to be Nucky, like a lil bro wanting to be the older bro, but he just can't fill Nuck's shoes. Now, he might kno this. Drinking & watching pr0n instead of handling business...

pimp.gif
@ Jimmy goin home. Nucky knows he needs him, esp after Eli gettin popped. I think Nuck told Jimmy about his moms & Lucky. Also, I don't think Nucky would give Jimmy up to resolve problems. He has too much love for him. Plus how would that make him look?

laugh.gif
@ Van's wife cryin after he told her "the tulips look ragged."

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Master Zik

^Nucky? raided? He'd scoff at that notion now and even more if this was a few weeks ago. He runs AC. If he's there aint nobody running up in his hq like that. He wasn't there so it probably passed his mind that Van Alden might pull some bs again.

I think it's the actual ledger. Don't see what he gains by purposely leaving the real one there for Shroeder unless he needs her trust and her looking in it doesn't matter.

As for Eli I think he'll want to redeem himself. I don't see him knowing his role. He might act up again. Since right now he's a never was and not even a has been.
Feds are building a case against him and you don't think he'd be raided?  Unless he's testing Schroder, it doesn't make sense for him to be that careless w. the ledger. 
As far as Nucky knows they don't have **%! on him and all of his ties politically make him immune from anything the FEDs could muster up and attempt to do. The whole thing would be quashed before they even took mug shots. I don't think he was worried about the FEDs in that situation but Rothstein's men.

Just working off the time frame the FEDs have to build a good case there's a multitude Nucky could do. The ledger is honestly not the most damning evidence.

^Nucky? raided? He'd scoff at that notion now and even more if this was a few weeks ago. He runs AC. If he's there aint nobody running up in his hq like that. He wasn't there so it probably passed his mind that Van Alden might pull some bs again.

I think it's the actual ledger. Don't see what he gains by purposely leaving the real one there for Shroeder unless he needs her trust and her looking in it doesn't matter.

As for Eli I think he'll want to redeem himself. I don't see him knowing his role. He might act up again. Since right now he's a never was and not even a has been.
Feds are building a case against him and you don't think he'd be raided?  Unless he's testing Schroder, it doesn't make sense for him to be that careless w. the ledger. 
As far as Nucky knows they don't have **%! on him and all of his ties politically make him immune from anything the FEDs could muster up and attempt to do. The whole thing would be quashed before they even took mug shots. I don't think he was worried about the FEDs in that situation but Rothstein's men.

Just working off the time frame the FEDs have to build a good case there's a multitude Nucky could do. The ledger is honestly not the most damning evidence.

This *+*@%%* show is boss.. just caught up on Episode 8. And wow, how this story is unfolding is incredible.. I wonder how many seasons this show can go, cause I'm already fiening for Season 2. Lol.

The Nucky/Schroeder plot, really got me intrigued. Nucky constantly questioning his morals is so interesting... Next episode shall be
pimp.gif

This *+*@%%* show is boss.. just caught up on Episode 8. And wow, how this story is unfolding is incredible.. I wonder how many seasons this show can go, cause I'm already fiening for Season 2. Lol.

The Nucky/Schroeder plot, really got me intrigued. Nucky constantly questioning his morals is so interesting... Next episode shall be
pimp.gif

I actually agree with this, especially without an insider to explain it assuming it's at least somewhat coded. Van Alden tells Schroeder that, despite knowing the location of dozens of stills and distributors, he can't move forward with the investigation. The ledger would only confirm what he already knew i.e. names and places.

VA bagged the alderman on St. Paddy's, but there were no consequences from that. He was back on the street in two episodes.

What Van Alden needs is a snitch.

I actually agree with this, especially without an insider to explain it assuming it's at least somewhat coded. Van Alden tells Schroeder that, despite knowing the location of dozens of stills and distributors, he can't move forward with the investigation. The ledger would only confirm what he already knew i.e. names and places.

VA bagged the alderman on St. Paddy's, but there were no consequences from that. He was back on the street in two episodes.

How are the Feds building a case against him? The only one who wants to go after him has been pulled off and is now focusing his efforts on Jimmy.

It seems clear that the concern over the book is about money and the liquor business, which is why he connected the hit on his brother, the previous murder, and the Boardwalk assault together.

Jimmy might have inadvertently been involved with the start of the war, but that doesn't mean that giving him up will solve Nucky's problems. At this point it is about money and controlling the liquor business in Atlantic City.

How are the Feds building a case against him? The only one who wants to go after him has been pulled off and is now focusing his efforts on Jimmy.

It seems clear that the concern over the book is about money and the liquor business, which is why he connected the hit on his brother, the previous murder, and the Boardwalk assault together.

Jimmy might have inadvertently been involved with the start of the war, but that doesn't mean that giving him up will solve Nucky's problems. At this point it is about money and controlling the liquor business in Atlantic City.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Damn... I swear this show and this thread make this the best experience on TV right now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Damn... I swear this show and this thread make this the best experience on TV right now.
pimp.gif

BOARDWALK EMPIRE

Episode 9 "Belle Femme"

Synopsis:

– Nucky braces for war with a rival faction; Jimmy (Michael Pitt) stands by his alibi; Margaret (Kelly Macdonald) helps out Madame Jeunet (Anna Katarina). Written by Steve Kornacki; directed by Brad Anderson.

trailer

BOARDWALK EMPIRE

Episode 9 "Belle Femme"

Synopsis:

– Nucky braces for war with a rival faction; Jimmy (Michael Pitt) stands by his alibi; Margaret (Kelly Macdonald) helps out Madame Jeunet (Anna Katarina). Written by Steve Kornacki; directed by Brad Anderson.

trailer

Back
Top Bottom